Single Day Beds
Single day beds are the perfect way to accommodate guests for a night whilst still making a striking statement in your home. Friends and family can stay over with comfort, as our daybeds give them a space to sit during the day and sleep at night without the need for extra furniture!
Make sleepovers easy with a single day bed
From elegant metal daybeds to contemporary wooden daybeds, our range is guaranteed to contain something that’s perfect for your home! They are all designed with style and comfort in mind, so you get a high-quality daybed that will look beautiful, whilst also being exceptionally durable.
- Max Dove Grey Wooden Combination BedRRP From £874.99 Was From £484.99 Now From £349.99
- Max White Wooden Combination BedRRP From £874.99 Was From £484.99 Now From £349.99
- Grace White Wooden Day Bed with Guest Bed TrundleRRP From £704.99 Was From £389.99 Now From £329.99
- Tyler White Wooden Day Bed with Guest Bed TrundleRRP From £539.99 Now From £299.99
- Versailles Stone White Metal Guest Day Bed - 3ft SingleRRP From £389.99 Now From £214.99
- Lyon Black Metal Guest Day Bed - 3ft SingleRRP From £344.99 Was From £189.99 Now From £184.99
- Grace White Wooden Day BedRRP From £569.99 Was From £314.99 Now From £259.99
- Jay-Be J-Bed Folding Bed with MattressRRP From £339.99 Now From £259.99
- Versailles Stone White Metal Guest Day Bed and Trundle - 3ft SingleRRP From £514.99 Was From £264.99 Now From £284.99
- Lyon Cream Metal Guest Day Bed - 3ft SingleRRP From £344.99 Was From £189.99 Now From £184.99
- Tyler White Wooden Day BedRRP From £424.99 Now From £239.99
- Tyler Grey Wooden Day BedRRP From £424.99 Now From £234.99
- Kudl White Wooden Day BedRRP From £514.99 Now From £284.99
What is a daybed?
Day beds are a hybrid blend of a sofa and a standard bed, giving you a comfortable place to sit, alongside somewhere cosy to sleep. The difference between beds and daybeds, is that daybeds are surrounded on three sides; a back to allow you to lean against it, a headboard to rest against when laying down and a footboard. These can also be used as armrests if necessary.
Some of our single daybeds also have space to accommodate a trundle bed. This small trundle bed is stored beneath the frame and can be pulled out when needed. If you're still confused, then find out more about daybeds with our blog post that explains everything you need to know about these helpful sofa/bed hybrids!
Do daybeds require a particular mattress?
Daybeds don't require a special mattress as they will accommodate the same sizes as a traditional bed. We advise that when purchasing a mattress, you should choose something more firm than soft as it needs to provide plenty of support when being sat on as a sofa. It shouldn't be too deep as this can mean that you can't rest against the frame properly!
For a daybed with a trundle, it's important to remember that the mattress for the trundle will need to be a certain height so it can slide underneath the daybed easily. We recommend that this maximum height should be up to 16cm.
Can you use a daybed as a regular bed?
- It may strongly resemble a sofa, but you can use a single day bed as a standard bed with no concerns. They have been designed to offer you the same comfort level as you would receive with an ordinary bed, and they offer the same dimensions as well. Our range includes a range of wooden day beds and metal daybeds, making them ideal for adding some fashionable style to a bedroom!