Single Fabric Beds
Our single fabric beds will effortlessly add style to any space. Whether you’re looking for a fabric bed for a guest bedroom or a child's bedroom, with our wide range of colours and styles available, our single beds are sure to suit everyone's tastes.
Stylish single fabric beds for children
The compact sizes and additional storage options make our single fabric beds a practical and modern choice for children's bedrooms. Not only are our fabric beds space-saving, but they’re stunning too! The bed frame also features padding underneath the upholstery, providing additional comfort to your child as they sleep and relax.
What are fabric beds?
Fabric beds are simply beds that have fabric covering the bed frame. There are many different types of fabric available, some we have on offer are:
- Velvet beds: velvet upholstered beds bring a high-end look to a bedroom and come in a range of colours.
- Crushed velvet beds: a similar feel to velvet beds, crushed velvet beds have a stunning pattern all along the upholstery.
- Faux leather beds: our faux leather beds offer a modern appearance that will blend well in any home.
What colours of fabric beds are available?
Our range of fabric beds come in a variety of different colours, including:
- Grey fabric beds: a contemporary colour that will look good in any home.
- Natural fabric beds: a warm, neutral colour that works well with any colour scheme.
- Black fabric beds: a sophisticated colour that will stand out in any bedroom.
- White fabric beds: a light colour that will make a bedroom look clean and organised.
- Blue fabric beds: an eye-catching colour that is guaranteed to make a statement.
Is there any storage available with single fabric beds?
Yes! A selection of our single fabric beds have spacious ottoman storage, to offer you as much storage space as we possibly can. Our ottoman storage beds are ideal for storing a large number of items, including bedroom essentials like blankets or bedding.
Are single fabric beds easy to clean?
Yes, our single fabric beds are covered with a durable fabric that is very easy to clean. Simply use a vacuum cleaner to get rid of dust, and a white cloth and warm water to blot away any stains. For more information, we have a fabric care guide full of advice and tips to help you care for your new single fabric bed.