Small Double Fabric Beds
There's nothing more luxurious than being able to spread out and sleep comfortably, which is why our small double fabric beds combine space and support. So whether you're a solo sleeper who wants to stretch out or you want to maximise the space in a smaller room, our small double bed frames are the ideal solution.
Statement small double fabric beds that save on space
Not only do our small double fabric beds offer exceptional comfort, but they also look beautiful. With a range of fabric colours from grey to blue and materials including crushed velvet fabric, there's sure to be a small double bed that will suit your bedroom.
- Hannover Grey Fabric BedRRP From £524.99 Now From £284.99
- Berlin Black Crushed Velvet Fabric BedRRP From £254.99 Now From £129.99
- Berlin Steel Crushed Velvet Fabric BedRRP From £254.99 Now From £129.99
- Stratus Grey Fabric Sleigh BedRRP From £414.99 Now From £229.99
- Berlin Grey Fabric BedRRP From £254.99 Now From £129.99
- Hannover Steel Velvet Fabric BedRRP From £524.99 Now From £284.99
- Hannover Black Velvet Fabric BedRRP From £524.99 Now From £284.99
What size is a small double bed?
- Small double beds are the perfect size for people who want a little extra space to sleep without taking up too much space. At 4' x 6'3" in size, they are larger than a single bed (3' x 6'3") but are smaller than a traditional double bed (4'6" x 6'3"). Another name for a small double bed is a queen-sized bed, which you may hear as well.
Do small double fabric beds have storage options?
You can keep a tidy bedroom with ease as many of our small double bed frames have ottoman storage. Alongside looking beautiful, a small double ottoman bed provides plenty of space to store bedding, towels and anything else you may need to store in the bed frame itself.
You can easily access the interior of the bed frame by lifting the mattress with the gas-powered ottoman, giving you plenty of hidden storage space for a clean bedroom.
Are small double fabric beds easy to keep clean?
There are many quick and easy ways to keep a small double fabric bed clean and looking its best. Whether it's using fabric deodorant to banish odours and make sure your bed smells its best, or using a clean cloth with lukewarm water to wipe your bed down, it's effortless to keep a fabric bed clean.
For some more useful tips and information on how to make sure your small double fabric bed always looks fantastic, check out our how to care for fabric beds guide!