Making sure that your guests have a comfortable place to rest their heads is important, which is why we have a wide range of guest beds available to suit any room and any guest. Whether you're looking for a folding bed to save on space or instead want to add a touch of glamour with a beautiful day bed, find the perfect guest bed for you in our range!
Sleepovers and parties are easier than ever if you have a guest bed in the house! And you can be certain that your visitors will be thankful to have a relaxing and supportive sleep on a Happy Beds guest bed.
A guest bed for every occasion
With our range of guest beds including metal guest beds, wooden day beds and more, there's certainly a bed to suit any bedroom décor. Our guest beds come in a wide range of styles to suit any bedroom! Choose from our wide range of stylish sofa beds, handy daybeds with trundles, or maybe even just a single trundle bed on its own to slot underneath another bed, whatever your preference, you'll find the perfect sofa bed for you by Happy Beds. .
What is a guest bed?
A guest bed offers a temporary place for a visitor to sleep for a night, or even for a few nights. Many guest bed frames are often stored in a spare bedroom but there are many innovative types of guest beds that can be used in other rooms as well. From a single bed with guest bed to a sofa bed, we have everything you need to host guests comfortably.
What are the different types of guest beds?
Guest beds don't need to remain in a spare bedroom anymore, not with our range of varying guest bed types! Find the perfect bed for your visitors in our range now, whether it's a single bed with trundle or a sofa bed:
- Sofa Beds - combining comfort with versatility, our sofa beds offer a place to relax in the day alongside providing a restful sleep at night.
- Day Beds - blending the functionality of a sofa with the style and look of a bed, day beds are great for visitors to relax. A daybed with trundle can also be used to accommodate an extra visitor with ease.
- Trundle Beds - for the ultimate space-saving solution, a bed with trundle is the perfect answer. A trundle bed is stored underneath the frame of a bed, which can be pulled out when necessary.
- Futon Beds - make the most of your space with a futon bed, great to add a minimalistic appearance to your room.
- Folding Beds - offer a comfortable place for guests to sleep alongside a way to save on space with a folding guest bed.
What materials are guest beds available in?
Whether you're looking to create a contemporary guest room or instead want to opt for a more traditional approach, we have the perfect match. Our range of guest bed frames come in the following materials:
- Wooden Guest Beds - the traditional material for beds and a steadfast favourite, our wooden guest beds are strong and durable.
- Metal Guest Beds - add some traditional style to a spare bedroom with one of our stunning metal guest beds.
- Fabric Guest Beds - let your guests sleep in comfort with one of our soft and luxurious fabric guest beds.
- Leather Guest Beds - allow your guests to sleep in the ultimate luxury with a leather guest bed.
Are there storage options available with guest beds?
A guest bed obviously needs to take up space to accommodate a guest, but you can maximise the use of space with a guest bed with storage. Our range of guest beds with storage includes:
- Guest Beds with Underbed Trundle - accommodate two guests with a bed with pull out bed. Underbed trundles are stored underneath the frame of a bed, such as a daybed with trundle, and can be pulled out when needed.
- Guest Beds with Side Drawers - keep a room looking tidy with a guest bed with side drawers. These integrated drawers can be used to separate items for quick and easy storage.
- Guest Bed with Bookcase/Shelves - displaying items or storing books, games and much more is easy with one a guest bed with bookcase or a guest bed with shelves.
What sizes are available with guest beds?
We have guest beds to suit all types of guests, both big and small! Our full range of guest bed frames includes the following sizes:
- Small Single Guest Beds (2'3" x 6'1") - great for smaller rooms that are running a little short on space.
- Small Single Guest Beds (2'6" x 6'3") - accommodate guests even in small bedrooms with our range of small single guest beds.
- Single Guest Beds (3' x 6'3") - accommodate solo guests with ease in a single guest bed, ideal for kids and adults.
- Small Double Guest Beds (4' x 6'3") - let your guests stretch out as they sleep in one of our small double guest beds.
- European Single Guest Beds (3' x 6'6") - slightly longer than a standard single bed, our European single guest beds are guaranteed to give a good night's sleep.