Single Kids Beds
Single kids' beds are great for your little one as they have been designed to not only be sturdy enough to cope with daily use but also to be safe for children to use as well as they undergo rigorous safety testing! So whether you buy a single bunk bed or instead opt for a single bed with storage, there's something for everyone.
Sleep will be extra comfy in our single kids' bed
Deciding on the right single kids' bed for your child is important, as it will be their primary bed for many years to come. That's why we have a range of colours, styles and types to suit any bedroom and any child!
- American White Finish Solid Pine Wooden Bunk BedRRP From £369.99 Now From £199.99
- Captains White Wooden Guest BedRRP From £774.99 Now From £429.99
- Mento White Wooden Treehouse BedRRP From £719.99 Now From £399.99
- House White Wooden BedRRP From £369.99 Now From £189.99
- Max Dove Grey Wooden Combination BedRRP From £874.99 Now From £349.99
- Max White Wooden Combination BedRRP From £874.99 Now From £349.99
- Sophia Cream Metal BedRRP From £224.99 Now From £124.99
- Colonial Waxed Pine Wooden Bunk BedRRP From £524.99 Now From £289.99
- Oxford White Wooden Bunk BedRRP From £629.99 Now From £349.99
- Bedford White Wooden Bunk BedRRP From £434.99 Now From £239.99
- Snowdon White Wooden Triple Sleeper Bunk BedRRP From £809.99 Now From £449.99
- Saturn Oatmeal Fabric Bunk BedRRP From £919.99 Now From £499.99
- Barcelona Low Foot End Stone White Finish Solid Pine Wooden BedRRP From £379.99 Now From £209.99
- Emily Black Metal BedRRP From £264.99 Now From £144.99
- Sophia Pink Metal BedRRP From £224.99 Now From £124.99
- Denver Antique Solid Pine Wooden BedRRP From £299.99 Now From £164.99
- London Bus Red Wooden Kids Theme Bunk BedRRP From £939.99 Now From £519.99
- Saturn Grey Fabric Bunk BedRRP From £919.99 Now From £499.99
- JCB Yellow Children's Digger BedRRP From £649.99 Now From £359.99
- Lincoln Antique Solid Pine Wooden Bunk BedRRP From £489.99 Now From £269.99
- Tetras Beech Finish Wooden and Metal BedRRP From £269.99 Now From £149.99
- Wendy White Wooden Mid Sleeper With Blue TentRRP From £639.99 Now From £354.99
- Emily Cream Metal BedRRP From £264.99 Now From £144.99
- Berlin Grey Fabric BedRRP From £254.99 Now From £129.99
What types of kids' beds are available?
We have a wide variety of children's beds available here at Happy Beds, including our traditional single kids' bed size. The range includes:
- Kids' bunk beds - a classic choice for any child's bedroom available in traditional single bunk beds, triple sleepers and even quadruple sleepers
- Kids' low sleeper beds - these beds are particularly suitable for children, as they are lower to the ground whilst offering extra storage space!
- Kids' mid sleeper beds - innovative beds that blend storage, space and a sleeping area into a single footprint
- Kids high sleeper beds - a great choice for older children and teenagers, high sleeper beds offer plenty of space for a desk or even a TV screen
- Kids' cabin beds - built to maximise floor space in smaller areas, the ideal choice for children with lots to store away
- Kids theme beds - the ultimate bed for children, these kids' beds offer a range of fun themes to complement a room!
- Kids' sleep station beds - great for kids bedrooms, sleep station beds provide plenty of storage to store toys, books and more
Are there any storage options with single kids' beds?
There's plenty of amazing options to choose from for your child if you're wanting a single bed with storage. Whether you're looking for a single ottoman bed or something else, our range has what you need:
- Kids' ottoman beds - great for storing items away unobtrusively as these ottoman beds provide the whole bed frame as storage
- Kids' bookcase beds - perfect for kids with lots of smaller items like books, games and more
- Kids' beds with side drawers - plenty of useful storage compartments built into the side of these beds
- Kids' beds with cupboards - the perfect beds to store items away to keep a clutter-free bedroom
Is it easy to keep a single kids' bed clean?
- The simple answer is that it is very easy to keep a kids' bed clean. How you clean your child's bed depends on the material their bed is made of. Cleaning a wooden bed is very different to cleaning a fabric bed, although most can cope with at least a wipe over with a clean cloth. For more specific tips on how to clean your single kids' bed, take a look at our product care guides for each type.
Are single kids' beds durable?
We design and manufacture our beds to be sturdy and long-lasting! This means that your children can use their single kids' bed for many years to come, as they are exceptionally durable and strong due to being made from high-quality materials.
You can take a look at our useful buying guides to find out more information about the types of beds we have available and whether they will be right for your child.
Will a single kids' bed be safe for a child to use?
Our kids' beds have been designed with safety in mind and meet many British standards of safety. This means that you can be assured that our single kids' beds will provide plenty of security during the night for your child.
We do advise that only children over the age of 6 should use bunk beds, high sleepers or mid sleepers due to safety reasons, however, our low sleepers are the perfect height for younger children!