Low sleepers are perfect for children. Your little ones can safely and easily access the sleeping area of all our low beds thanks to a single step. Ideal for when they’re extra sleepy!
Our low beds, complete with storage drawers, are particularly beneficial if you have limited space. You can effortlessly store away clothes, blankets and toys without filling the room with furniture.
- Arctic Grey Wooden Low Sleeper 4 Drawer Storage BedRRP From £414.99 Now From £229.99
- Arctic White Wooden Low Sleeper 4 Drawer Storage BedRRP From £404.99 Now From £224.99
- Stella Grey and White Wooden Kids Low Sleeper Cabin Storage BedRRP From £489.99 Now From £229.99
- Arctic Grey Wooden Low Sleeper Storage BedRRP From £269.99 Now From £149.99
- Stella White Wooden Kids Low Sleeper Cabin Storage BedRRP From £489.99 Now From £229.99
- Stella Blue and White Wooden Kids Low Sleeper Cabin Storage BedRRP From £489.99 Now From £229.99
- Arctic White Wooden Low Sleeper Storage BedRRP From £264.99 Now From £144.99
- Stella Oak Wooden Kids Low Sleeper Cabin Storage BedRRP From £489.99 Now From £229.99
- Stella Pink and White Wooden Kids Low Sleeper Cabin Storage BedRRP From £489.99 Now From £229.99
Low Sleepers: High Quality Sleep
When you have a small room to work with, bulky furniture isn’t ideal. Our low sleeper beds take up minimum space, so are a practical choice. In addition to providing the perfect space-saving solution they, of course, offer a comfortable night’s sleep.
Browse and shop the collection today and find a low sleeper bed that will take up minimal space in a room while also offering practical storage space and, more importantly, a great night’s sleep.
What is a low sleeper bed?
A low sleeper bed is essentially a child's bed with a low bed frame and sleeping area that can be accessed by a single step. A lot of low sleepers also have additional storage options available.
The low height and easy accessibility of a low sleeper bed make them an excellent choice for young children. However, if you're not sure what sort of bed your child needs, then why not take a look at our full range of kids' beds?
What age is suitable for a low sleeper bed?
We recommend that children use our low sleepers over the age of 6.
Take a look at our kids' bed buying guide, which is full of information and advice to help you decide if a low sleeper is a suitable choice for your child.
Are low sleepers easy to clean?
Yes! Our low sleepers can be wiped clean with a damp cloth to remove any stains or marks.
As all of our low sleeper beds are made from wood, our wood care guide will offer you helpful advice and tips on maintaining your new low sleeper bed.
Do low sleepers have different storage options available?
Definitely. All of our low sleepers come with various storage options available:
- Bookcase/shelves storage: ideal for displaying books and other smaller items such as medals.
- Cupboard storage: a large storage area usually accessed by a door that has space to hold blankets, games and more.
- Side drawer storage: storage with space for holding clothes and bigger items such as toys, games and more.