European Single Mid Sleepers
A perfect mix of practicality and style, our European single mid sleeper beds offer fantastic storage options and additional space to stretch out. Available in a wide range of designs, colours and styles, these beds are the perfect choice for growing children, or simply, children who own a lot of things!
Get your own European single mid sleeper
Every one of our European single mid sleepers will make an ideal choice for smaller homes. The space-saving designs of each bed in the collection mean that every inch of the frame is utilised, encouraging children to keep a clutter-free space by providing them with a great amount of storage for all their toys and belongings.
- Milky White and Grey Oak Midsleeper Bed(1)RRP From £ Save £283.99 Now From £354.99
- Finland White and Oak Mid SleeperRRP From £ Save £415.99 Now From £519.99
- Girona Pink and Oak Wooden Mid Sleeper(1)RRP From £ Save £559.2 Now From £699.00
- Tobo White and Oak Mid Sleeper with SlideRRP From £ Save £363.99 Now From £454.99
- Girona Blue and Oak Wooden Mid Sleeper(1)RRP From £ Save £559.2 Now From £699.00
- Girona White and Oak Wooden Mid Sleeper(1)RRP From £ Save £559.2 Now From £699.00
- Kurt Acacia Wooden Mid SleeperRRP From £ Save £551.2 Now From £689.00
How big is a European single bed?
Our European single beds have a size of 3ft by 6ft6in. This makes them slightly larger than our range of single beds with a length of 3ft by 3ft3in. The extra length gives people more room to stretch out, making them a good choice for both adults and children.
What is a mid sleeper bed?
A mid sleeper bed is a raised bed that comes with various storage options, including drawers or cupboards. Mid sleeper beds offer a great space-saving design that can be used in any bedroom. If you're not sure what bed your child needs, we have a kids bed buying guide to help you find the perfect kids bed.
What age are mid sleepers suitable for?
Due to the height of our mid sleeper beds, they are suitable for children aged 6 or over. Our range of mid sleeper beds are compliant with the British Safety Standards to keep your children safe.
What storage is available with mid sleeper beds?
Our mid sleepers offer a lot of great storage options. Our mid sleeper beds include:
- Bookcase/shelves: open storage that is great for keeping books and small display items such as toys or trinkets.
- Side drawers: pull-out drawers integrated into the frame. Ideal for storing items out of sight, such as clothing or games.
- Cupboards: a larger storage area that is excellent for holding more oversized items such as bedding.