Single Mid Sleepers
If space is at a premium in a bedroom, then a single mid sleeper bed can be the perfect solution. Single mid sleeper beds have various styles, including plenty of practical storage options such as cupboards and shelves or even space underneath the bed for a play area.
Maximise your space with a single mid sleeper bed
From a mid sleeper bed with storage, such as drawers or shelves, or even a mid sleeper bed with a desk, perfect for schoolwork, we have the perfect bed available to suit any child or teenager's bedroom! Not only that, but our beds are designed to be durable and long-lasting, so you get high quality and great value!
- Max Dove Grey Wooden Combination BedRRP From £874.99 Now From £349.99
- Max White Wooden Combination BedRRP From £874.99 Now From £349.99
- Wendy White Wooden Mid Sleeper With Blue TentRRP From £639.99 Now From £354.99
- Wendy White Wooden Mid SleeperRRP From £584.99 Now From £324.99
- Pluto Stone White Wooden Mid Sleeper with Starry Blue TentRRP From £639.99 Now From £354.99
- Pluto Stone White Wooden Mid Sleeper with Starry Pink TentRRP From £639.99 Now From £354.99
- Pluto Stone White Wooden Mid SleeperRRP From £549.99 Now From £304.99
What is a mid sleeper bed?
Mid sleeper beds are the perfect choice to save on space in a bedroom as they combine storage with a sleep space. A mid sleeper bed is higher off the ground than a standard bed, though not as high as a bunk bed.
The extra space underneath the bed is used for various purposes, from storage options such as shelving and cupboards to a play area. Some of our mid sleeper beds also include a useful desk that can be pulled out, making it the perfect place to do schoolwork.
What storage options are available in mid sleepers?
Our mid sleeper beds are perfect for smaller bedrooms as they offer plenty of functional storage to keep a bedroom tidy and clean. Some of the mid sleeper with storage options available, including in a single mid sleeper bed size, include:
- Mid sleeper with bookcase/shelves - easily accessible space that can store books and games or even display toys or figurines.
- Mid sleeper with side drawers - hidden storage compartments that provide a space to store items without them being seen.
- Mid sleeper with cupboards - easy to access cupboards that can store clothes, bedding and much more.
Are single mid sleepers suitable for teenagers?
A single mid sleeper is perfect for teenagers or children over the age of 6 as they are 3' x 6'3" in size, with the bed being accessible via the attached ladders or stairs. The additional storage or desk options make them particularly suitable for a teen bedroom to complete homework with ease.