Our mid sleeper beds are perfect if you're looking for a space-saving solution for your child's small bedroom. The beauty of a mid sleeper bed is that they're multifunctional. Not only do they provide optimum comfort for a good night's sleep, but they also offer excellent storage facilities, a necessity for any child's bedroom.
Bedtime will be far from a struggle when your little one has a kids mid sleeper to look forward to sleeping in. Our range of children's mid sleeper beds is available in various designs and styles, so you're sure to find a kids mid sleeper that your child will love.
- Neptune White Wooden Mid SleeperRRP From £484.99 Now From £269.99
- Kurt Acacia Wooden Mid SleeperRRP From £1,179.99 Now From £654.99
- Pluto Stone White Wooden Mid Sleeper with Starry Blue TentRRP From £639.99 Now From £354.99
- Cookie Pink and White Wooden Cabin BedRRP From £759.99 Now From £339.99
- Saturn Grey and White Wooden Midsleeper Cabin BedRRP From £899.99 Now From £499.99
- Pluto Dove Grey Wooden Mid Sleeper with Starry Blue TentRRP From £639.99 Now From £354.99
- Pluto Stone White Wooden Mid Sleeper with Starry Pink TentRRP From £639.99 Now From £354.99
- Pluto Stone White Wooden Mid SleeperRRP From £549.99 Now From £304.99
- Pluto Dove Grey Wooden Mid SleeperRRP From £549.99 Now From £304.99
- Neptune Grey Oak Wooden Mid SleeperRRP From £489.99 Now From £269.99
- Finland White and Oak Mid SleeperRRP From £1,009.99 Now From £489.99
- Pluto Dove Grey Wooden Mid Sleeper with Starry Pink TentRRP From £639.99 Now From £354.99
Shop for Kids Mid Sleeper Beds Today
Browse and shop our selection of kids mid sleeper beds today. You'll find a comfortable sleeping space for your little one, which doubles as a fantastic space-saving solution.
How high is a mid-sleeper bed?
As the name suggests, a mid-sleeper bed is, well, somewhere in the middle. On average, a mid-sleeper bed will be between 115cm and 130cm, though always be sure to read the individual dimensions for each product before purchasing.
If a mid sleeper bed is an awkward height for you, then consider trying a low-sleeper or high-sleeper bed instead. As the names suggest, these are beds available in different heights to suit your requirements.
What age can a child sleep in a mid sleeper?
- As a non-toddler bed, we would recommend a child transition to a kids mid sleeper bed at around 6 years. This ensures they are safe and comfortable when they sleep, all while allowing them to sleep in a bed that will accommodate their growth.
What are the advantages of a mid sleeper?
The major advantage of kids mid sleeper beds is the space that they provide. There is plenty of room underneath the bed for stylish drawers and storage, meaning your child can have a space-efficient bed that doesn't look too bulky or cumbersome.
Mid-sleepers also have room for small pull-out desks and space to play, build forts, etc. All in all, a kids mid-sleeper has everything a growing child needs, from space to comfort to safety.