Our ottoman beds come in a range of finishes, so you can effortlessly find a frame that will complement your boudoir. From oak finish to grey fabric or brown leather, we have ottoman frames and designs you’ll fall head over heels for.
Minimise Clutter with an Ottoman Storage Bed
Introduce an ottoman bed into your bedroom and make the most of the under bed storage for those knick-knacks that take up space and make your boudoir look untidy.
- Rialto Grey Fabric Ottoman Storage BedRRP From £489.99 Now From £269.99
- Whitburn Silver Fabric Ottoman Storage BedRRP From £974.99 Now From £539.99
- Appleby Slate Grey Fabric Ottoman Storage BedRRP From £1,494.99 Now From £829.99
- Lyon Silver Velvet Fabric Ottoman Electric Media TV BedRRP From £2,484.99 Now From £1,399.99
- Fenton Pink Velvet Fabric Ottoman BedRRP From £1,424.99 Was From £789.99 Now From £749.99
- Falstone Slate Grey Fabric Ottoman Storage BedRRP From £1,569.99 Now From £869.99
- Ardwick Grey Fabric Ottoman Media TV BedRRP From £2,369.99 Now From £1,314.99
- Griffin Slate Grey Fabric Ottoman Media Electric TV BedRRP From £3,329.99 Was From £1849.99 Now From £1,499.99
What is an ottoman bed?
An ottoman bed is a unique type of storage bed. So, how do ottoman beds work? Unlike beds with built-in drawers, an ottoman uses unique mechanisms and gas-lift hydraulics to lift the bed base. This means the space underneath the bed can be used for storage.
Typically, an ottoman lifts from the side or the bottom. This makes them a space-efficient option for those who need more storage or want to keep their bedroom tidy.
What sizes are ottoman beds available in?
Our ottoman beds are available in a range of sizes to suit your floorspace and preference:
- Single Ottoman Beds (3' x 6'3"): - our single ottoman storage beds can help save on space. If your bedroom is on the smaller side or you want to opt for a cleaner, clutter-free aesthetic, then our single ottoman bed frames are the ideal storage option for those small spaces
- Small Double Ottoman Beds (4' x 6'3"): - choose a small double ottoman bed frame for efficient use of space and comfort without having a full-sized double bedframe. If you're looking for an efficient sized bed frame with even more efficientstorage, consider buying a space-saving small double ottoman bed frame.
- Double Ottoman Beds (4'6'' x 6'3"): - provide ample storage space whilst also being comfortable with a double ottoman storage bed frames. Our ottoman bed frame uses gas-powered pistons to lift the mattress and slats creating a lift up storage bed with minimum effort.
- King Size Ottoman Beds (5' x 6'6"): - With our king size ottoman bed frames, you can match the benefits of king size beds with the space-saving properties of ottoman beds.
- Super King Ottoman Bed (6' x 6'6"): - a super king ottoman bed frame is the ideal solution for those of us with cluttered bedrooms and need that extra room to stretch out when looking to sleeplike a king. Our range of super king size ottoman storage beds match sleepingelegance with storage space practicality.
How do I know which size ottoman storage bed to choose?
It's important to make sure that you can access the ottoman storage of your chosen bed, which means you need to make sure you get the right size. Simply work out the space needed for your ottoman bed and mattress to choose the right one. If you???re confused about which size to pick then please refer to our bed size guide and useful measuring guide.
What are the benefits of an ottoman bed?
Ottoman beds have several benefits, but their major selling point is the space they provide for storage. If you have a smaller bedroom or you struggle to keep tidy, the extra space can mean the difference between having an untidy bedroom or one Marie Kondo would be proud of.
If you have children, an ottoman bed can work well to store their toys, extra blankets and other odds and ends. Given the volume of space available, you can store pretty much anything in an ottoman.
To find out more about the benefits of ottoman beds, read our detailed blog on the subject: Pros and Cons of Beds With Storage.
What type of ottoman beds are available?
Ottoman beds come in several distinct styles. Whether you like wood, fabric or leather finishes, or sleigh, scroll or winged bed shapes, Happy Beds has options for you. Our range includes:
- Ottoman TV Beds - indulge in the ultimate luxury with a beautiful ottoman TV bed, the perfect way to relax in the evening.
- Ottoman Kids Beds - keep your child's bedroom looking its best with one of our ottoman kids beds.
- Ottoman Sleigh Beds - make a statement in your bedroom with a stunningly beautiful ottoman sleigh bed.
- Ottoman Scroll Beds - combining a beautiful style with practical functionality, an ottoman scroll bed makes the perfect choice for any bedroom.
- Ottoman Winged Beds - create a bedroom that combines space-saving storage with style with an ottoman winged bed.