Sleep station beds are perfect for children’s rooms. Not only do they provide a comfortable night’s kip, kids sleep stations offer built in storage solutions too so there’ll be no excuse for messy bedrooms.
If your child’s bedroom is on the small side, a sleep station is ideal. You won’t have to splash out on additional storage such as a bookcase; this will be perfectly integrated into the stylish sleep station.
- Milo White Wooden Mid Sleeper Kids Bed(25)RRP From £849.99 Save £380 Now From £469.99
- Milo Grey Wooden Mid Sleeper Kids Bed(25)RRP From £849.99 Save £380 Now From £469.99
- Cookie Anthracite Wooden Cabin Bed(49)RRP From £809.99 Save £460 Now From £349.99
- Kimbo Anthracite Mid Sleeper Cabin Bed(169)RRP From £964.99 Save £615 Now From £349.99
- Cosy Grey Wooden Mid Sleeper Storage Bed(7)RRP From £ Save £483.99 Now From £604.99
- Pilot Elm Wooden Mid Sleeper Cabin Bed(2)RRP From £ Save £203.99 Now From £254.99
- Roxy Stone White Wooden Mid Sleeper(12)RRP From £849.99 Save £380 Now From £469.99
- Kimbo Oak Mid Sleeper Cabin Bed(169)RRP From £964.99 Save £615 Now From £349.99
- Kurt Acacia Wooden Mid SleeperRRP From £ Save £551.2 Now From £689.00
A Versatile Addition to Your Child’s Bedroom
Take a look at our wide range of kids sleep stations today and transform your little one’s bedroom into something spectacular. A children’s bed with a pull-out desk is pretty cool. Shop the collection.
What is a sleep station?
A sleep station is much like a cabin bed, in that they feature a lot of storage solutions underneath the sleeping area. This encourages young sleepers to keep a tidy and organised space!
The difference between a sleep station and a cabin bed is that the storage provided with a cabin bed is located directly underneath the sleeping area, and often these beds don't come with a pull-out desk included.
Sleep stations are also a good option if you lack floor space, as all of the storage features are integrated into the bed frame, creating a compact space with lots of storage available.
What age is suitable for a sleep station?
We recommend that our kids' sleep stations be used by children aged 6 and over.
If you're not sure what kids' bed is ideal, we also have a kids' bed buying guide full of information on our range of kids' beds to help you decide.
Do sleep stations have different storage options available?
Our range of kids sleep stations comes with a lot of storage options available:
What sizes are sleep stations available in?
Our range of sleep stations come in two available sizes: