Small Single Beds
You may have to sacrifice space in your home, but you don’t have to compromise on comfort. Our small single beds offer a compact sleeping space for children or a cosy place for guests to crash.
Small Single Bed Frames for Small SpacesBuy a small single bed today and utilise every inch of a child’s bedroom or small guest room. Our high-quality single bed frames offer compact comfort for your convenience.
What size is a small single bed?
- Our small single bed size measures just 2'6" x 6'3", making them a great choice for rooms that are running short on space. This also means that they are ideally suited as a child's bed, as small single beds free up more floor space for your child to play in their bedroom.
What types of small single bed frames are available?
- Small Single Bunk Beds - a great way to allow siblings to share a room, or for your child to have sleepovers with their closest friends. A small single bunk bed offers two beds in a single space.
- Small Single Kids Beds - given their small size, a small single bed 2ft6 x 6ft3 is almost tailor-made for children to sleep in complete comfort.
- Small Single Guest Beds - accommodating a guest is no sweat with a luxuriously stylish and comfortable small single guest bed!
- Small Single Day Beds - combining the style of a traditional bed with the comfort of a sofa, a small single day bed is a versatile piece of bedroom furniture.
- Small Single Futons - relax and sleep with ease with a small single futon, the ideal way to save on space whilst maximising comfort.
- Small Single Folding Beds - there's no need to worry about whether or not you can have visitors over, even if you're running a little short on space, with one of our space-saving small single folding beds.
Are there any benefits to a small single bed?
There are plenty of useful benefits to our small single beds, as their smaller size means that they can be used in a wide range of rooms with ease. This means that a small single bed will allow you to make the most of your space while providing you with a functional space to sleep.
Their smaller size also means that a small single bed is perfectly suited to being a guest bed, as they are able to accommodate a wide range of visitors from children to adults. Given the smaller size compared to a single bed, a small single bed is less obtrusive and maximises your floor space efficiently.