Low on space and need more storage? A storage bed could be your solution, helping you effortlessly minimise clutter without making your room look overcrowded. Instead of losing precious floor space, welcome a beautiful bed frame with storage, and say hello to a tidy and spacious bedroom!
With a mixture of beds with drawers, under bed storage, and lift up storage beds, you'll have ample opportunity to store clothes, shoes, and various other items. Explore a range of practical options in different styles to suit your space, from classic fabric ottoman storage beds to sleek wooden designs, or even storage bunks. Whether you're planning a clutter-free bedroom makeover, you're looking for a bed for a messy teenager, or you're decorating a guest room and want to utilise your space, a storage bed ticks all the boxes when it comes to both practicality and style.
- Chester Solo White and Oak Wooden Bed(23)RRP From £424.99 Save £190 Now From £234.99
- Downton Grey Velvet Fabric 2 Drawer Storage Bed(14)RRP From £1,259.99 Save £630 Now From £629.99
- Cars Lightning McQueen Light Up Windscreen Toddler BedRRP From £1,134.99 Save £715 Now From £419.99
- Frozen 2 Elsa and Anna Toddler 2 Drawer Storage BedRRP From £929.99 Save £655 Now From £274.99
- Cars Lightning McQueen Toddler Storage BedRRP From £1,134.99 Save £715 Now From £419.99
Minimise mess with a bed frame with storage
Tidy room, tidy mind - just one of the reasons a storage bed is such a good investment. There's nothing worse than a messy, cluttered space when you're trying to sleep, and a bed frame with storage included can be just the solution you're looking for when it comes to keeping your space calm and tidy. Our storage beds come in a varied range of designs so you can opt for practicality without sacrificing your own personal style. If you like classic décor, a wooden bed with drawers underneath is perfect. Want a standout style? Explore blue velvet lift up storage beds, guaranteed to make a bold impression. Whatever type you choose, they all come with handy, hidden compartments to help you maximise space and minimise mess.
Discover beds with under bed storage at Happy Beds
If you're short on floor space, or looking to utilise the most space possible in a guest room, storage beds are ideal. Can't fit in a chest of drawers? No worries - a bed with pull out drawers can double up your storage. Have an overflowing shoe collection? A lift-up ottoman style storage bed is the perfect hiding spot. We have storage beds to suit everyone, from king size options for those who love to stretch out during the night, to smaller single beds with storage, ideal for kids or spare rooms. We even have storage beds boasting modern tech, including TV beds and USB charging. Whatever you're looking for, we're confident you'll find a storage bed you adore in our collection.
What types of storage beds are available?
Our storage beds come in a range of styles, so you can adapt to your personal tastes and room layout. Here are some of the popular bed frames with storage that we offer.
- Ottoman storage beds: an ottoman bed comes with a spacious under bed storage area, capable of holding larger items such as blankets, bedding, and more.
- Storage beds with drawers: these offer discreet drawer storage in the bed frame, perfect for holding smaller items such as accessories or nightwear. You can explore beds with side drawers, end drawers, or both, for the ultimate in under bed storage.
- Bunk beds with storage: our bunk beds with storage are a fantastic way to save even more space in a kids' bedroom. As well as offering two areas to sleep, they also come with additional shelving built-in.
- Mid/high sleeper storage beds: mid or high sleeper beds are perfect for kids or teenagers. The sleeping area is elevated, giving storage space underneath. From desks and drawers to built-in bookcases, a huge range of storage options are available.
- Guest bed trundle: the under bed trundle will fit snugly under any single bed, offering an extra sleeping option for guests.
What sizes are storage beds available in?
Our storage beds are available in a wide variety of sizes including:
- Toddler (70 x 140 cm): suitable for children ages 2 - 4 years old, our toddler beds will help your children transition from a cot to a bed.
- Single (3' x 6'3"): a popular choice for children, single storage beds are compact in size and will fit in any bedroom.
- European single (3' x 6'6"): a great choice for growing children, our European single beds offer extra space to sleep comfortably.
- Small double (4' x 6'3"): great for compact homes, as small double beds take up less space than a double, but comfortably accommodate 2 sleepers.
- Double (4'6" x 6'3"): a universal favourite, the double storage bed offers comfort and sleeps two people with room to spare.
- King size (5' x 6'6"): for those that like to stretch out in luxury, our king size beds with storage are an excellent option.
- Super king size (6' x 6'6"): for those who have bigger bedrooms and like to relax in style, our super king size beds offer space and comfort.
What materials are storage beds available in?
Our storage beds are available in many different materials to suit your style, including:
- Wooden storage beds: bed frames created from a wide variety of wood, including oak and pine. These beds bring a natural touch to a space.
- Fabric storage beds: a soft-touch fabric that adds warmth to a bedroom. Available in a range of stylish colours, including grey and natural.
- Velvet storage beds: an on-trend velvet that will add a luxurious feel to a bedroom, available in a range of stylish colours.
- Leather storage beds: a traditional faux leather upholstery that will add instant style to a bedroom. Available in white, black and brown.
How much storage space do you get with a storage bed?
The amount of space you get with a storage bed depends on the size of the bed you choose and the type of storage it offers. For single, double, king and super king beds, typically, the floor space underneath the mattress is what you'll gain. You'll find ottoman or lift up storage beds offer the most space, as you'll gain the entire length and width of the bed in storage. Beds with drawers provide more organisation options, but usually have a little less storage due to the drawer frame taking up space.
Mid or high sleeper beds are raised higher from the ground, meaning there's even more room for storage. Many come with built-in shelving or even wardrobes for the ultimate in space-saving design.
If you're considering a mid or high sleeper storage bed, check out our Mid and High Sleeper Bed Buying Guide for more information.