Triple Sleeper Bunk Beds
Triple sleeper bunk beds are perfect when space is limited at home. The beauty of a bunk bed is that it provides two beds whilst only taking up the space of one. Triple bunk beds go that one step further, offering a double sleeping area on the bottom bunk, so there’ll be three in the bed!
This means when your firstborn is a bit older, they’ll already have a bigger sleeping space without you having to fork out on a brand new bed thanks to a triple bunk bed. A triple bunk bed is ideal for two children sharing a bedroom and, of course, when your little ones have a sleepover, they won’t have to top and tail with their friends!
- Snowdon White Wooden Triple Sleeper Bunk BedRRP From £809.99 Now From £449.99
- Trio Grey Wooden Triple Sleeper Bunk BedRRP From £954.99 Now From £399.99
- Trio Bright White Wooden Triple Sleeper Bunk BedRRP From £954.99 Now From £399.99
- Orion White Wooden Storage Triple Sleeper Bunk BedRRP From £1,134.99 Now From £519.99
- Orion Grey and White Wooden Storage Triple Sleeper Bunk BedRRP From £1,134.99 Now From £519.99
- Trio Anthracite Wooden Triple Sleeper Bunk BedRRP From £939.99 Now From £519.99
- Trio White Wooden Triple Sleeper Bunk BedRRP From £939.99 Now From £519.99
Why Choose a Triple Sleeper Bunk Bed?
If you want to utilise space in a children’s bedroom, a triple sleeper bunk bed is your best option. You’re essentially buying three beds at once, without breaking the bank.
Look no further than a triple bunk if you’re a big family with small bedrooms.
What is a triple sleeper bunk bed?
- Our triple sleeper bunk beds are the perfect way to accommodate multiple sleepers in a single space. Saving on space, our range of triple bunk beds includes various combinations, such as bunk beds with three single beds stacked on top of each other. Or why not opt for a 4ft small double bunk bed or double bunk on the bottom, alongside a single bed on top.
How many people can sleep in a triple sleeper bunk bed?
A triple sleeper bunk bed is great for siblings who want, or need, to share a bedroom. Or a bed this range is a good choice for guests to sleep in comfort in a spare room.
Depending on which triple sleeper that you choose, our triple sleeper bunk beds can sleep between 1 to 3 people at once. To accommodate more sleepers, you might want to consider a quadruple sleeper bunk bed instead!
Are triple sleeper bunk beds safe to use?
There's no need to worry about whether or not a triple sleeper bunk bed is safe to use, as we ensure that every Happy Beds bunk bed undergoes stringent safety tests. Each bed is tested to the British Standards of Safety, so you can sleep comfortably if you choose to let your child use this bunk bed.
We advise that only children over the age of 6 should use a bunk bed, but for more information, then look at our bunk beds safety guide.