Double Winged Beds
Ensure your bedroom will always look elegant and fashionable, with a double winged bed. The beautiful and classic silhouette of our winged bed frames, will guarantee to add a dash of style to your bedroom with ease.
Enjoy a great night’s sleep in a double winged bed
Our collection of double winged beds includes a wide range of colours, styles and storage options to suit any bedroom décor. So we guarantee that you’ll find the perfect winged bed that will provide a bold statement in your bedroom!
- Fenton Grey Velvet Fabric Ottoman Bed(48)RRP From £1,164.99 Save £565 Now From £599.99
- Warwick Grey Velvet Fabric Ottoman Bed(62)RRP From £899.99 Save £400 Now From £499.99
- Fenton Midnight Blue Velvet Fabric Ottoman Bed(48)RRP From £1,214.99 Save £585 Now From £629.99
- Newton Grey Velvet 4 Drawer Storage Bed(2)RRP From £1,029.99 Save £460 Now From £569.99
- Newton Warm Stone Velvet 4 Drawer Storage Bed(1)RRP From £1,029.99 Save £460 Now From £569.99
- Fenton Pink Velvet Fabric Ottoman Bed(48)RRP From £1,164.99 Save £535 Now From £629.99
- Warwick Blue Velvet Fabric Ottoman Bed(62)RRP From £899.99 Save £400 Now From £499.99
- Hope Grey Velvet Fabric 4 Drawer Winged Storage Bed(1)RRP From £1,034.99 Save £475 Now From £559.99
What is a winged bed?
A winged bed usually has a tall headboard with edges that curve inwards slightly, creating the 'winged' appearance that gives it its name. These beds immediately catch the eye, and help to provide a restful sleep thanks to the padded bed frame.
A double winged bed is the perfect option to add some style to a bedroom whilst adding a classical twist that will always be in fashion.
Do double winged beds have any storage options?
Keeping a bedroom tidy is not a problem with our double winged beds! Our collection of winged beds have the following storage options available:
- Double winged beds with ottoman storage - make use of the whole bed frame to store items, including bedding, clothes and much more.
- Double winged beds with side drawers - hidden storage that you can use to separate things such as underwear or books.
- Double winged beds with end drawers - storage built into the end of the bed frame that is easy to access.
How do I clean a double winged bed?
It's essential to clean your double winged bed frequently to maintain its beautiful exterior, which you can do in many ways. An easy option to clean a winged bed is to simply use a clean cloth to wipe along the upholstery alongside a specialised fabric cleaner. For more advice and tips, check out our fabric bed cleaning guide.
How big is a double winged bed?
Double winged beds are approximately the same size as double beds, but they may measure larger due to the size of the bed frame. Double beds are ideal for couples to sleep next to each other or solo sleepers who enjoy the extra space as they are 4'6" x 6'3" in size. These beds are one of the most popular size options and are easily accommodated in a wide range of bedrooms, making them the perfect choice for you.