European Single Wooden Beds
European single wooden beds are an excellent choice for taller individuals or growing teenagers. That's because they're a little longer than their UK single bed counterpart, giving you extra space to sleep comfortably!
Sleep in comfort with a European single wooden bed
Whether you're looking for a white wooden bed to complement a contemporary room, or a fantastic European single wooden gaming bed for a tech-savvy teenager, we have something for everyone!
- Sleep White Wooden Day Bed
RRP From £649.99 Now From £359.99
- Tam Tam White and Grey Wooden Bunk Bed with Underbed Storage Drawer
RRP From £1,054.99 Now From £584.99
- Tam Tam White and Grey Wooden Bunk Bed
RRP From £894.99 Was From £494.99 Now From £499.99
What is a European single bed?
- European single beds are a little longer (3' x 6'6") than our traditional single beds (3' x 6'3"). This makes them ideal for taller people who want to enjoy sleeping without their feet dangling off the end of their bed! Our European single wooden beds are designed to accommodate these longer mattresses, so they're perfect if you want a little extra length to your bed.
What types of wooden beds can I buy?
From bunk beds to storage beds, wooden beds are incredibly diverse. Our range includes many sizes, including European single wooden beds, available in the following types:
- Wooden Bunk beds - wooden bunk beds are the perfect choice for siblings or children with friends!
- Wooden Kids beds - choose a European single wooden bed that will last as your child grows through the years.
- Wooden Storage Beds - keeping your bedroom tidy is easy with one of our European single wooden storage beds.
- Wooden Guest Beds - make sure your guests can rest comfortably with one of our guest beds.
- Wooden Gaming Beds - for the gamer fanatics, our European single wooden gaming beds accommodate teenagers with ease.
Are wooden beds durable?
We design our wooden bed frames to be exceptionally durable and hard-wearing, and each of our beds are manufactured from high-quality materials. This means that you are buying a European single wooden bed that not only looks impressive, but will last for years as well.
How do you clean a wooden bed?
Keep your wooden bed frame looking its best for years to come by cleaning it with wood-friendly polish and a clean buffing cloth. For more useful advice, look at our guide on how to care for wooden beds for helpful tips!