Sofa beds and futons are practical pieces of furniture that not only provide comfort and versatility, but look the part too. So, if you’re looking to incorporate a touch of style into your home, a bed settee or futon is the way forward. Our sleeper sofa range perfectly marries fashion with functionality.
Here at Happy Beds, we don’t scrimp on quality, so you can always be assured of a good night’s kip on one of our fabric or leather luxury sofa beds. Whether you need a futon, a single sofa bed or a double, we'll have something for you.
Shop Our Sofa Beds
Our sofa beds will look right at home in your spare room, office or living space. Upholstered in fabric or leather and available in various hues, including sophisticated, hushed greys, you can choose the colour to complement your interior tastes and welcome a stylish staple piece into your home.
Items 25-48 of 69
- Jay-Be Retro Stone Chair Sofa BedNow £1,264.99 Was From £1,499.99
- Jay-Be Aubergine Footstool Sofa BedNow £354.99 Was From £439.99
- Jay-Be Slate Footstool Sofa BedNow £354.99 Was From £439.99
- Monza Blue Fabric 3 Seater Sofa BedNow £389.99 Was From £704.99
- Ethan Grey Medium Fabric Sofa BedNow £254.99 Was From £459.99
- Metro Wooden Folding Guest Futon Lilac MattressRRP From £144.99 Now From £79.99
- Metro Wooden Folding Guest Futon Pink MattressRRP From £144.99 Now From £79.99
- Vivo Brown Faux Leather Sofa BedNow £649.99 Was From £1,169.99
- Farrow Grey Fabric Sofa BedNow £294.99 Was From £534.99
- Jay-Be Classic Duck Egg 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £904.99 Was From £999.99
- Jay-Be Classic Slate 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £904.99 Was From £999.99
- Jay-Be Classic Stone 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £904.99 Was From £999.99
- Jay-Be Retro Denim 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £1,569.99 Was From £1,899.99
- Jay-Be Retro Mink 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £1,569.99 Was From £1,899.99
- Jay-Be Retro Cream 3 Seater Sofa BedNow £1,889.99 Was From £2,299.99
- Jay-Be Retro Slate 3 Seater Sofa BedNow £1,889.99 Was From £2,299.99
- Jay-Be Retro Berry Chair Sofa BedNow £1,264.99 Was From £1,499.99
- Jay-Be Berry Footstool Sofa BedNow £354.99 Was From £439.99
- Metro Wooden Folding Guest Futon Blue MattressRRP From £144.99 Now From £79.99
- Ethan Grey Fabric Sofa BedNow £334.99 Was From £604.99
- Jay-Be Classic Aubergine 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £904.99 Was From £999.99
- Jay-Be Classic Berry 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £904.99 Was From £999.99
- Jay-Be Modern Mink 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £889.99 Was From £999.99
- Jay-Be Modern Slate 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £889.99 Was From £999.99
Items 25-48 of 69
What type of sofa beds are available?
Pull Out Sofa Beds
Pull-out sofa beds are the most common. The assembly process is very simple – all sleepers have to do is lift the seat, move it so it’s in line with the locking mechanism, then pull it down to create a bed. It’s a classic design for a reason!
Clic-Clac Sofa Beds
Clic-clac sofa beds are slightly more rare, but just as easy to use. All you need to do is pull down a front panel and unfold the sofa into a bed. To change it back to a sofa, just click the bed back into place.
Both options can come in both single and double variants, with extra functions like side drawers and under bed trundles.
What type of mattress do you need?
Relax – you don’t need a mattress for the vast majority of sofa beds. Mattresses almost always come bundled in with a sofa sleeper.
These mattresses are usually queen-size (120cm x 190cm or 47 x 74 inches), but can vary depending on the product.
What are the dimensions of a sofa bed?
Each sofa bed is different, but most sofa beds require 240cm (94 inches) of space when fully folded out.
Allocate space to walk around it and check each product on a case-by-case basis. We take care to craft unique products at Happy Beds, which means each sofa bed won’t have the exact same dimensions as another.
How Do I Choose The Best Sofa Bed For Me?
With so many options to choose from, it’s easy to become a bit overwhelmed.
First, consider who is sleeping on the bed – is it for adult guests, or somewhere for children to sleep? Adults will likely need a larger sofa bed than children, so keeping factors like this in mind is essential when considering seat capacity, size and depth.
All of this information is found underneath each product. Simply scroll down towards the bottom of a product page and click on “dimensions”.
Once you figure out who will be sleeping on the sofa bed, just let your personal preference do the rest.
With so many options on offer, your perfect sofa bed isn’t that far away.