Hudson White and Oak Wooden Bunk Bed
Reasons to Buy
- Designed with a keen focus on contemporary decors, clad in a charming white and oak colour scheme
- Crafted to safely accommodate young sleepers, with all-encompassing safety rails on the top bunk as well as footend and headend safety rails on the bottom bunk
- Features an easy to climb, three step ladder that also prevents kids from rolling out of the bottom bunk
- Both bunks are complete with solid slatted bases that can easily accommodate child-friendly mattresses
- Gaps in the safety rail grant added breathability to mattresses, elongating their lifespan
- Large enough space beneath the bottom bunk acts as a potential storage space
- Made from sturdy, solid pine and MDF
- Easy to assemble with comprehensive instructions
A charming and undeniably stylish bunk bed, the Hudson White and Oak Wooden Bunk Bed has been designed with a contemporary eye and a focus on exceptional quality. The Hudson White and Oak Wooden Bunk Bed isn't simply a superb choice of bunk bed though, it's also an exceptionally supportive one too, with both bunks being complete with strong wooden slats.
An Innovative Style
The soothing colour scheme of classic oak and pristine white certainly lends the Hudson White and Oak Wooden Bunk Bed well to contemporary and modern stylised rooms, making it an excellent option for kids transitioning between childhood and teenage years. The unconventional means in which the rails and ladder are fixed also make the Hudson White and Oak Wooden Bunk Bed an eye-catching option when placed in virtually any kind of decor.
Keeping safety in mind, despite being designed in a somewhat unorthodox manner the rails of the Hudson White and Oak Wooden Bunk Bed keep both sleepers safely in bed. The top bunk features two all-encompassing rails, as well as an easy to navigate, three step ladder. The lower bunk also features footend and headend rails, and despite having a simple to access side that can be placed against a wall, it's low enough to the ground that any potential tumbles won't be harmful.
Though the Hudson White and Oak Wooden Bunk Bed is already easy enough to assemble, the task of constructing it is made all the simpler by being paired with comprehensive and easy to follow instructions. During this assembly process the two sections of the bed can be combined and put on top of each other, yet because of this there exists the possibility of just leaving them both as they are in the form of two single kids beds.
3ft Bed Frame:
- Length: 200 cm
- Width Including Ladder: 110 cm
- Width Excluding Ladder: 103 cm
- Height: 150 cm
- Floor Clearance: 28 cm
- Gap Between Bunks: 99 cm
- Weight: 75 kg
All measurements are approximates.
To make things that little bit easier, you can find comprehensive instructions for your chosen product within this section. In case you need any more help or assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch.