Thank you for your interest in our drawing competition. Sadly, it is now closed, You can still download the pack and send us their ingenious design, and we’ll share the best on our social channels!
For those that entered, thank you for your entry, we have been inundated with incredible submissions. The winner will be announced shortly.
Ready, Set, Draw!
Creative children of the UK, we want to hear from you. In our new competition, we’re looking to see what kids want from their dream bed. The crazier the better! We’re looking for out-of-this-world designs.
We’ll shortlist the 10 best beds here at Happy Beds, the little inventors of those brilliant designs will have their drawings reimagined by a Graphic Designer AND get a FREE bean bag for their bedroom!
A panel of judges will choose one winner from the top 10 designs. This winner will get a grand prize...their very own dream bed built for their bedroom!
We're eager to see everyone’s designs and creativity, so send them our way. Submit your child’s designs using the form below. If you’d prefer to send it via post, then address your entry to: PO Box 318 Dewsbury, West Yorkshire WF13 9BW
Click here to see Terms & Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
- 1. The promoter is: Happy Beds operated by Happy Beds Ltd. Company number 10884409. Registered in England and Wales.
- 2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 11 and under with parental consent.
- 3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- 4. To enter the competition you must fill in the above form and upload your child’s drawing of their dream bed or have submitted the consent form attached to the child’s worksheet distributed by the schools.
- 5. By entering this competition, the entrant’s parent or guardian is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 6. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found here. https://www.happybeds.co.uk/kids-dream-bedrooms
- 7. Closing date for entry will be the 9th of March 2020.
- 8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- 9. Happy Beds is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- 10. The prize is as follows: 1 x BESPOKE CHILDRENS BED
- 11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability. Please note: This competition prize does not include a mattress.
- 12. The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges from all entries received and verified by Happy Beds and or its agents.
- 13. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- 14. If your child is shortlisted they may be required to feature in a promotional video for Happy Beds, and we will contact you to obtain your consent and confirm this.
- 15. Happy Beds will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered.
- 16. Happy Beds’ decisions in regards to all matters to do with the competition will be final.
- 17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- 18. Parents or guardians agree to the use of their child’s first name, age, region and provided artwork in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- 19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.