European Double Mattresses
The beauty of European double mattresses is that they are slightly wider and longer than UK double mattresses, coming in at 140 x 200cm(55 x 78 inches). So you’ll have extra space to stretch out and wriggle around!
Let’s face it, when there’s a chance to buy a double that’s bigger than usual, you’re going to grab it with both hands. You certainly won’t be disappointed with our range of European double mattresses.
- Touch 3-Zone Memory Foam Orthopaedic Rolled MattressRRP From £219.99 Now From £119.99
- Flex 1000 Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £189.99 Now From £104.99
- Ocean Gel Memory and Reflex Foam Cool Orthopaedic LayGel MattressRRP From £279.99 Now From £154.99
- Ocean Gel Pocket 2000 Memory and Reflex Foam Individual Sprung Cool Orthopaedic LayGel MattressRRP From £269.99 Now From £149.99
- Touch 7-Zone Memory Foam Orthopaedic Rolled MattressRRP From £234.99 Now From £129.99
- Ortho Sleep 1500 Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £209.99 Now From £114.99
- Fusion Lite Memory and Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £219.99 Now From £119.99
- Panda Memory Foam Bamboo Mattress TopperRRP From £264.99 Now From £99.95
- Impressions 6000 Cool Blue Memory and Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £309.99 Now From £169.99
Why Choose a European Double Mattress?
Our European double mattresses are available as reflex foam, latex foam, memory foam and orthopaedic so, no matter what type of mattress you’re looking for, you’ll find one to suit your personal needs in a European double size.
What size is a European double mattress?
A European double mattress comes in with a measurement of 140 x 200 cm. This makes them slightly larger than our standard UK double mattress.
If you're not sure what size you need, we have a measuring guide available so you can find the right size for you!
What materials are European double mattresses available in?
At Happy Beds, our European Double Mattresses are made of 2 materials:
- Reflex foam: a no-spring mattress that contains polyurethane foam with tiny holes that will adapt to a body shape. Reflex foam will bounce back to its original shape after use.
- Pocket springs: a mattress with individual springs that work independently to provide support to a shape. These springs will alleviate strain in specific pressure-point areas.
What fillings are European double mattresses available in?
We have 3 fillings to choose from in our European double mattresses:
- Memory foam: a low-resistant polyurethane foam that uses your body heat to effectively mould to your body shape. This foam will relieve pressure points and evenly distribute body weight.
- Reflex foam: a polyurethane foam that contains minuscule holes that adapt to your body shape, but offers more resistance than memory foam.
- Latex foam: usually combined with springs or reflex foam, latex foam includes a layer of latex that offers more elasticity to support your body as you sleep.
Who are European double mattresses suitable for?
European double mattresses are suitable for both growing children and adults. Their slightly larger size means that they offer more room for people to stretch out, so are ideal for couples, or solo sleepers that prefer to sleep with a lot of room for movement.