Small Double Mattresses
Queen mattresses are the perfect go-to option for those who are looking for a mattress that’s slightly bigger than a single but not quite the size of a double. If your bedroom doesn’t have a vast amount of space then a 4ft mattress is a happy medium! Measuring 4' x 6'3", a small double or "queen size" mattress is a great way to utilise the space in your bedroom or guest room, and avoid making it feel cramped and cluttered; a big no-no for a relaxing night’s sleep. Find your perfect mattress including a small double memory foam mattress to a small double pocket spring mattress.
- Tennyson 4000 Twin Pocket Sprung Air Flow Orthopaedic Natural Fillings MattressRRP From £704.99 Now From £369.99
- Impressions 6000 Cool Blue Memory and Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £309.99 Now From £169.99
- Windsor 3000 Pocket Sprung Orthopaedic Pillow Top MattressRRP From £819.99 Now From £429.99
- Milk Vitality 2000 Pocket Sprung Memory, Latex and Reflex Foam MattressRRP From £459.99 Now From £254.99
- Ambassador 3000 Pocket Sprung Orthopaedic Natural Fillings MattressRRP From £639.99 Now From £334.99
- Soft Feel 5000 Memory Foam Orthopaedic Mattress TopperRRP From £174.99 Now From £94.99
- Pearl Contour Spring Memory Foam Tufted MattressRRP From £249.99 Now From £144.99
- Compact Membound Memory Foam Spring MattressRRP From £189.99 Now From £109.99
- SleepSoul Harmony Memory Foam Pocket Spring MattressRRP From £414.99 Now From £229.99
- Soft Feel 7500 Memory Foam Orthopaedic Mattress TopperRRP From £209.99 Now From £114.99
- Jay-Be Benchmark S5 Hybrid Pocket Spring MattressRRP From £404.99 Now From £224.99
- Spring Memory and Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £264.99 Now From £144.99
- SleepSoul Air Open Spring and Memory Foam MattressRRP From £234.99 Now From £129.99
- Stress Free 1500 Pocket Sprung Memory and Reflex Foam MattressRRP From £334.99 Now From £194.99
- SleepSoul Comfort 800 Pocket Spring MattressRRP From £314.99 Now From £174.99
- SleepSoul Paradise Pocket Sprung MattressRRP From £354.99 Now From £194.99
- Compact Eclipse Pocket Sprung 800 MattressRRP From £214.99 Now From £124.99
- Jay-Be Benchmark S1 Comfort Foam Free Spring MattressRRP From £324.99 Now From £179.99
- Jay-Be Benchmark S7 Tri-Brid Pocket Spring MattressRRP From £504.99 Now From £279.99
- SleepSoul Cloud 800 Pocket Spring MattressRRP From £404.99 Now From £224.99
- SleepSoul Balance 800 Pocket Spring and Memory Foam MattressRRP From £334.99 Now From £184.99
- Jay-Be Benchmark S3 Memory Fibre Spring MattressRRP From £389.99 Now From £214.99
- SleepSoul Serenity Memory Foam Pocket Spring Pillowtop MattressRRP From £444.99 Now From £244.99
Small Double Mattresses for a Small You!
That’s right, not only is a small double mattress ideal if you’re looking for something in between a single and a double mattress, it’s a great choice for children too. When your child starts to outgrow their bed, why not choose a small double? Your children will love their new bed, particularly as it will make them feel like they have a big bed that’s more like yours! Get the ultimate comfort in sleep with one of our small double memory foam mattress or a small double trundle mattress.
What are the benefits of a small double mattress
- A small double mattress is a great choice when looking to expand your bedroom’s space. Not only are they highly comfortable, but they also provide excellent versatility with sleeping arrangements without taking up too much room.
How big are your small double mattresses?
- Our small double mattresses measure 120cm x 190cm / 4ft x 6ft3. This makes them approximately 15cm / 6 inches smaller than a traditional double mattress.
How firm are your small double mattresses?
Our small double mattresses are available in multiple different firmness options to help fulfil your sleeping needs. If you’re a side sleeper, you may benefit from a soft mattress to compensate for your body’s curves, whereas back sleepers may wish to choose a firm mattress to support their spine.
Regardless, you’ll be sure to find the perfect small double mattress at Happy Beds.
What types of small double mattresses do you sell?
We sell a wide variety of small double mattresses for you to choose from. Pick from reflex foam, orthopaedic, pocket sprung, rolled and many more.
- Reflex Foam Mattresses - is a material made from high-density polyurethane. It provides increased firmness that you can apply to different mattress areas to accommodate for various sleeping positions.
- Orthopaedic Mattresses - are slightly firmer than regular mattresses. This is because they are better able to support your lower back, helping to promote a healthy posture during sleep. The result is a better night’s sleep that lets you start your day feeling refreshed.
- Pocket Sprung Mattresses - filled with individual pocket springs that operate independently. This helps to distribute firmness throughout the mattress evenly and is excellent for couples with different body weights.
- Rolled Mattresses - a type of mattress that can be delivered in a compact form. Rolled mattresses are vacuum packed for portability and easy transport.
- Open Coil Mattresses - comprised of high-tension steel coils. These coils are linked together by a wire and run parallel to each other. Open coil mattresses tend to be firmer and are therefore primarily used in orthopaedic mattresses.
- Latex Foam Mattresses - is a natural material that is created from the sap of rubber trees. This sap is then worked into a froth before being heated up and transformed into foam. Latex foam is much more breathable than memory foam as it allows air to flow through it much easier.
- Memory Foam Mattresses - is made of an innovative material that contours around your body to provide a sleeping experience like no other.
- Small Double Kids Mattresses - lighter than their traditional counterparts with fewer springs and more lightweight foams to support smaller bodies.
- Bunk Bed Mattresses - these mattresses are often thicker to compensate for their size and provide lumbar support in elevated positions.
- Trundle Mattresses - great for portability. You can easily stow these minimalistic mattresses under a bed frame to save space. Perfect for sleepovers and slumber parties!
Not sure which type is right for you? Consult our mattress buying guide for a helping hand in choosing your perfect mattress.