Trundle mattresses are perfect for children’s bedrooms and guest bedrooms. When your little ones have a sleepover, a trundle mattress is ideal. You effortlessly store it under a bed, out of sight, and bring it out for guests as and when it’s needed!
If your child’s bedroom has limited space, a trundle bed mattress is the perfect way to utilise every inch of the room. It’s also the ideal solution in a guest bedroom. If you only have enough space for a single, it’s well worth investing in a trundle bed.
- Deluxe Memory Spring Rolled MattressRRP From £174.99 Now From £94.99
- Deluxe Reflex Spring Rolled MattressRRP From £154.99 Now From £84.99
- Flex 1000 Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £189.99 Now From £104.99
- Pocket Flexi 1000 Individual Sprung Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £264.99 Now From £144.99
- Pocket Spring 1000 Kids MattressRRP From £289.99 Now From £159.99
- Compact Gold Tufted Orthopaedic Spring MattressRRP From £164.99 Now From £94.99
- Little Champ 800 Pocket Sprung Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £234.99 Now From £129.99
- Spring Flexi Reflex Foam Kids MattressRRP From £234.99 Now From £129.99
- Pocket Sprung Kids MattressRRP From £154.99 Now From £84.99
- Compact Premier Spring MattressRRP From £139.99 Now From £79.99
- Ortho Sleep 1500 Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £209.99 Now From £114.99
- Fusion Lite Memory and Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £219.99 Now From £119.99
- Deluxe Spring Kids MattressRRP From £129.99 Now From £69.99
- Reflex Foam Kids MattressRRP From £254.99 Now From £139.99
- Compact Membound Memory Foam Spring MattressRRP From £189.99 Now From £109.99
- Compact Eclipse Pocket Sprung 800 MattressRRP From £214.99 Now From £124.99
- Freshtec Kids Foam MattressRRP From £129.99 Now From £69.99
- Trendy Trundle Mattress - 3ft Single (90 x 190 cm)Now £119.99 RRP From £219.99
Trundle Mattresses: A Comfortable Night’s Sleep for Your Guests
We have a range of trundle mattresses here at Happy Beds so, whether you’re looking for memory foam, reflex foam or orthopaedic, you’re certain to find the right one for you. Find a mattress for your trundle bed here.
What is a trundle mattress?
A trundle mattress is designed to fit perfectly on a trundle bed, a type of bed which is usually stored beneath a bed or guest bed.
Due to the space requirements, only beds that have adequate room to accommodate a trundle bed should be used. As it's important to make sure you get the right-sized trundle mattress, to ensure it can fit beneath your bed with ease!
What depth should I get for my trundle mattress?
There's no 'right' depth of trundle mattress that you should get, it entirely depends on how tall your trundle bed is and how much space you have to work with beneath your bed. As such, we only sell the following trundle mattress depths:
If you need some help on how to measure your bed to find out which size is right for you, take a look at our bed measuring guide for more useful information.
What size are trundle mattresses available in?
Our range of trundle mattresses come in a wide range of sizes to match whichever trundle bed size you choose! The trundle mattress size options include:
- Cot trundle mattresses
- Toddler trundle mattresses
- Small single trundle mattresses
- Single trundle mattresses
- Small double trundle mattresses
- Double trundle mattresses
- King size trundle mattresses
- Super king size trundle mattresses
- European single trundle mattresses
- European double trundle mattresses
- European king size trundle mattresses
What types of trundle mattresses are available?
We have the following trundle mattress structures available for you to purchase:
- Reflex foam trundle mattresses: our reflex foam trundle mattresses may not have any springs in them, but they still provide the highest levels of support throughout the night.
- Open coil springs trundle mattresses: in an open coil spring trundle mattress, the springs are all linked together in a wireframe that gives you that extra support.
- Pocket sprung trundle mattresses: a pocket sprung trundle mattress is particularly ideal for couples, as each spring is enclosed in an individual pocket, helping to distribute weight evenly.