Items 25-48 of 97
- Membound Memory Foam Spring Mattress(60)RRP From £219.99 Save £90 Now From £129.99
- Majestic 1000 Pocket Sprung Orthopaedic Mattress(185)RRP From £269.99 Save £110 Now From £159.99
- Fusion Lite Memory and Reflex Foam Orthopaedic Mattress(13)RRP From £269.99 Save £120 Now From £149.99
- Jay-Be Simply Kids Foam Free Anti-Allergy Pocket Spring Mattress(2)RRP From £264.99 Save £120 Now From £144.99
- Cashmere 3000 Pocket Sprung Memory Foam Mattress(85)RRP From £399.99 Save £180 Now From £219.99
- Memflex Spring Memory and Reflex Foam Orthopaedic Mattress(55)RRP From £279.99 Save £110 Now From £169.99
- Richmond 3000 Pocket Sprung Natural Fillings Mattress(47)RRP From £449.99 Save £200 Now From £249.99
- Signature 2000 Pocket Sprung Pillow Top Natural Fillings Mattress(137)RRP From £549.99 Save £270 Was From £289.99 Now From £279.99
- Neptune Spring Quilted Cotton Fabric Mattress(152)RRP From £189.99 Save £70 Now From £119.99
- Imperial 3500 Pocket Sprung Mattress(26)RRP From £399.99 Save £180 Now From £219.99
- Premier Spring Quilted Fabric Mattress(40)RRP From £159.99 Save £70 Now From £89.99
- Panda Memory Foam Bamboo Mattress TopperRRP From £264.99 Save £165.04 Now From £99.95
- Little Champ 800 Pocket Sprung Reflex Foam Orthopaedic Mattress(12)RRP From £279.99 Save £130 Now From £149.99
- Windsor 3000 Pocket Sprung Orthopaedic Pillow Top Mattress(21)RRP From £919.99 Save £440 Now From £479.99
- Aloe Vera 1500 Pocket Sprung Memory and Reflex Foam Mattress(54)RRP From £399.99 Save £180 Now From £219.99
- Eclipse Pocket Sprung 800 Quilted Fabric Mattress(29)RRP From £239.99 Save £100 Now From £139.99
- Pinerest Spring Semi-Orthopaedic Quilted Fabric Mattress(95)RRP From £189.99 Save £70 Now From £119.99
- Tennyson 4000 Twin Pocket Sprung Air Flow Orthopaedic Natural Fillings Mattress(40)RRP From £789.99 Save £370 Now From £419.99
- Soft Feel 5000 Memory Foam Orthopaedic Mattress Topper(20)RRP From £199.99 Save £80 Now From £119.99
- Gold Tufted Orthopaedic Spring Mattress(40)RRP From £189.99 Save £80 Now From £109.99
- Ortho Sleep 1500 Reflex Foam Orthopaedic Mattress(14)RRP From £249.99 Save £110 Now From £139.99
- Pearl Contour Spring Memory Foam Tufted Mattress(12)RRP From £279.99 Save £110 Now From £169.99
- Ambassador 3000 Pocket Sprung Orthopaedic Natural Fillings Mattress(19)RRP From £719.99 Save £340 Now From £379.99
- SleepSoul Space 2000 Pocket Spring Pillowtop Mattress(9)RRP From £599.99 Save £260 Now From £339.99
Items 25-48 of 97
Buy a mattress online from the sleep specialists
When choosing a mattress and finding the best option for you, there isn't one clear answer. With a mattress, so much depends on your personal preference, your existing bed, the room you're sleeping in, and your sleeping habits. You should think about all these things when buying a mattress, so you can be sure you've found the perfect option for you.
At Happy Beds, we make finding a new mattress online simple. We have an extensive range of options, from pocket spring to memory foam, in firm and soft styles to suit you. The filters on the side of the page will help you narrow down your choices, so you'll be enjoying your new mattress (and your amazing night's sleep!) before you know it.
Find the best mattress for you with Happy Beds
When buying a mattress online, you need to feel confident in the quality. After all, the quality of your sleep all comes down to how comfortable your mattress is! Our Happy Beds mattresses and mattress toppers are uniquely designed and tested in a way to ensure optimum comfort. Whatever size, style or firmness you opt for, you can rest assured you'll find a comfortable, quality mattress to suit your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What size mattress should I get?
We have a wide range of mattress sizes for sale here at Happy Beds, perfect for whatever size bed you have! Our mattress range includes the following sizes:
- Cot Mattresses - designed to fit comfortably into a cot, these 60 x 120cm cot mattresses will let your baby sleep peacefully.
- Toddler Mattresses - the perfect way to transition your child from a cot to a big bed, our toddler mattresses measure 70 x 140cm.
- Small Single Mattresses - great for kids or rooms that are running short on space, our small single mattresses are 2'6" x 6'3" in size.
- Single Mattresses - one of our most popular sizes, our 3' x 6'3" single mattresses can be used by both children and adults.
- Small Double Mattresses - for when you want a little more space to sleep, a 4' x 6'3" small double mattress is the perfect choice.
- Double Mattresses - great for solo sleepers who want more space or couples, a 4'6" x 6'3" double mattress offers plenty of comfort and space.
- King Size Mattresses - want extra space whilst sleeping? A 5' x 6'6" king size mattress will make your sleeping space luxurious!
- Super King Size Mattresses - the ultimate sleeping solution, a super king size mattress measures 6' x 6'6" to give you plenty of space.
- European Single Mattresses - at 3' x 6'6" in size, a European single mattress is slightly larger than a traditional single mattress, making it ideal for teenagers or tall people.
- European Double Mattresses - perfect for taller people, a 4'7" x 6'6" European double mattress offers a luxurious sleeping experience.
- European King Mattresses - measuring 5'3" x 6'6", a European king size mattress is a great choice for anyone who wants lots of space to sleep.
Unsure of what mattress will suit your bed? Take a look at our mattress size guide to get a better understanding of the differences between each mattress size so that you buy the right mattress for your bed.
- What type of mattresses are available?
Choosing the right size mattress is important, but what's even more important is that you buy the right type of mattress. We have a wide range of types available to suit every sleeper, no matter what position you like to sleep in or what comfort levels you need. Our range includes:
- Orthopaedic Mattresses - designed to accommodate the needs of the body, our orthopaedic mattresses are perfect for those who need extra support during the night.
- Pocket Sprung Mattresses - offering fantastic levels of support throughout the night, a pocket sprung mattress has hundreds of individual pocket springs that act independently to provide extra comfort.
- Open Coil Spring Mattresses - for those want to sleep in complete comfort at night, an open coil spring mattress is a great choice.
- Memory Foam Mattresses - a memory foam mattress will mould to your body during the night, reducing the risk of back pain and soreness.
- Latex Foam Mattresses - our latex foam mattresses provide plenty of support to your spine, allowing for a comfortable sleep every night.
- Reflex Foam Mattresses - our reflex foam mattresses are perfect for adults or children to give an extremely supportive sleep through the night.
- Kids Mattresses - designed with children in mind, our kids mattresses are manufactured to the highest quality with excellent materials.
- Bunk Bed Mattresses - make sure that whoever uses a bunk bed, whether it's a child or an adult, gets a good sleep with one of our bunk bed mattresses.
- Trundle Mattresses - designed to fit comfortably into a trundle, these trundle mattresses will fit beneath a suitable bed with ease.
- Rolled Mattresses - our rolled mattresses make delivery easy and transporting them around the house incredibly simple.
- What type of mattress is best?
The best type of mattress is the one that fits your bed frame and gives you the support and comfort you need. This will vary from person to person and may be affected by things such as your sleeping position. For example, those who sleep on their back may require additional lower-back support, so could benefit from a firmer mattress. Those who sleep on their side may prefer a softer mattress, which moulds to the natural position of the body.
- What does 'firm' mean in a mattress?
'Firmness' in a mattress is exactly what it sounds like – how soft or firm your mattress is. The firmness of a mattress affects how it feels when you lay on it, as well as how much support it offers while you sleep. Softer mattresses will have more give and mould to the shape of the body, while a firm mattress is stiffer and offers more support. Most people prefer something in the middle rather than extremely hard or extremely soft.
- Why is mattress firmness important?
Not everybody likes to sleep on the same type of mattress. The firmness of a mattress is mainly down to comfort, but it can have health benefits too. For example, firmer mattresses can offer greater back support to those who suffer from back pain during the day to provide a comfortable night's sleep.
When choosing mattress firmness, however, it is important to consider your weight and the weight of anyone who will be using the mattress alongside you. A firmer mattress is perfect for those who may weigh more or share a bed with someone else. But what is most important is choosing what is right for you.
Our useful mattress firmness tool, found on this page and every mattress page will help you to find the right mattress for your bed, giving you a perfect night's sleep every time!
- Do firm mattresses last longer?
All mattresses will lose firmness over time so naturally, the softer a mattress is to begin with, the softer it will end up. As firm mattresses are designed to stop people sinking into the mattress too much, they tend to be more durable, making it less noticeable if they lose a little firmness over the years.
Mattresses both soft and firm can last up to 10 years if well cared for. For more information, check out our guide on 'how often you should change your mattress'.
- Where to buy a mattress online?
If you're looking for where to buy a mattress online, look no further. At Happy Beds, we have all the tools you need to find the perfect new mattress for you. Our handy filters mean narrowing down your options is simple, while our mattress firmness tool means you can find the best new mattress for your needs. What's more, you can shop our mattresses online and have them delivered anywhere on the UK mainland for free, so you can be settling in for a great night's sleep in no time.