World Book Day!
Win a Fabio White Wooden Bookcase Bed!
World Book Day is a truly global event, which every year reminds us just how important it is to exercise our minds with a good book! Here at Happy Beds, we believe that we should never ‘grow out’ of reading, and we are all worthy of a comfortable night’s sleep after curling up with a good page turner.
We know that finding the time to read can be a challenge...but what if we told you that we had the answer? Reading before sleep reduces anxiety and stress levels which will set the perfect mood for a undisturbed slumber. The Fabio White Wooden Bookcase Bed is designed to ensure that a book is never too far from your cosy bed - and we’re giving it away to one of our wonderful customers for FREE!
Accessing your book collection and getting a good night’s sleep has never been so easy – here’s how to win.
All you have to do is enter your e-mail address to subscribe to our mailing list by the 14th March, where we can share any details about our many amazing sales, new products and, of course, any future competitions.
Once you’re signed up and in the know, you can cross your fingers and hope to be the winner. Good luck!
Do you have Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram? Follow us, like, tag and share our competition with your family and friends!
Fabio White Bookcase Bed
Utterly charming and instantly enticing to any bibliophiles, the Fabio White Wooden Bookcase Storage Bed is relatively simple in design yet sublime when it comes to the attention to detail. A fairly standard bed frame, the Fabio White Wooden Bookcase Storage Bed comes complete with a foot end and headboard that doubles up as storage spaces, ideal for the likes of displaying books; ergo the name.
Click here for further information about the Fabio White Wooden Bookcase Bed
Click here to see competition terms & Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Click To Tick LTD Trading as Happy Beds (company no 08546696) whose registered office is at 475 Wilmslow Road, Manchester, M20 4AN.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Happy Beds and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on the Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts belonging to Happy Beds.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight 14th March. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Happy Beds is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- 1 x Fabio White Wooden Bookcase Storage Bed, in winner’s choice of size.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Happy Beds and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Happy Beds will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
- Happy Beds’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition you will be automatically subscribed to the Happy Beds email newsletter.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.