Latex Foam Mattresses
Latex foam mattresses provide comfort while also offering sufficient support for your spine, making them a winning choice when it comes to choosing a mattress that will grant you high-quality sleep.
Made primarily using traditional, natural materials, our latex mattresses are available in a wide range of styles so you’re certain to find the right one for you.
- Anti-Bed Bug 1500 Pocket Sprung Memory, Latex and Reflex Foam Pillow Top MattressRRP From £554.99 Now From £289.99
- Milk Vitality 2000 Pocket Sprung Memory, Latex and Reflex Foam MattressRRP From £459.99 Now From £254.99
The Solution for a Good Night’s Sleep
Happy Beds is the mattress specialist. All of our mattresses are designed and built in our UK factories and tested to last. If you’re looking for comfort night after night, then look no further than our latex foam mattresses. Browse and shop our range today.
What is a latex foam mattress?
A latex foam mattress is basically what it says on the tin, it's a mattress made from latex foam. The latex used in latex foam mattresses can be manufactured from both natural and synthetic materials, and at Happy Beds, all of our latex foam mattresses are crafted from natural materials.
If latex foam isn't quite right, we have lots of other mattresses available so we're sure you'll find the perfect mattress for you!
How long will a latex foam mattress last?
Latex foam mattresses, if kept in good condition, will last for 8-10 years, maybe more depending on how you look after your mattress.
For tips on how to look after your mattress, we have a mattress buying guide full of important information to keep your mattress in tip-top condition.
What sizes are latex foam mattresses available in?
Our range of latex foam mattresses are available in the following sizes:
- Small single (2'6" x 6'3"): an ideal choice for children, a small single mattress is comfortable and compact.
- Single (3' x 6'3"): a popular option for children, a single mattress will fit a wide array of beds, including guest beds.
- Small double (4' x 6'3"): a small double mattress will comfortably accommodate 2 sleepers with ease and makes an excellent space-saving solution.
- Double (4'6" x 6'3"): suitable for 2 sleepers and offers a spacious and comfortable place to rest.
- King size (5' x 6'6"): for those with more space available, our king size mattresses will help you stretch out and relax.
- Super king size (6' x 6'6"): the largest-sized mattress available at Happy Beds, offers plenty of room and comfort.
Is a latex foam mattress good for back pain?
As latex foam moulds to your body shape as you sleep, it can be effective in alleviating back pain as it reduces pressure from your spine.
For more information on how mattresses can help a bad back, why not read our helpful blog - ' How to Choose the Best Mattress for a Bad Back?'