If you’re looking for a trundle or truckle bed then you’ve come to the right place. We have a range of trundle beds for you to choose from so you’re certain to find a style that will complement your interior.
The beauty of a trundle bed is that you can effortlessly accommodate a guest without taking up permanent space in a bedroom. Simply pull out an under bed trundle when you need it and slide it back underneath the bed for your convenience when your guest has gone home.
A Convenient Space Saving Solution
A trundle bed is a space saving solution for sleepovers. You can have an extra bed available for your guest within seconds. Browse our trundle bed frames today and find one to suit your needs.
- Tyler White Wooden Trundle Guest BedRRP From £189.99 Now From £104.99
- Ellie White Wooden Trundle Guest Bed/Underbed Storage Drawer - 3ft SingleNow £99.99 Was From £179.99
- Hornblower Stone White Wooden 3 Drawer Storage Guest Bed and Trundle - 3ft SingleRRP From £704.99 Now From £389.99
- Honey Pine Trundle GuestbedRRP From £209.99 Now From £114.99
- Versailles Stone White Metal Guest Underbed Trundle - 3ft SingleRRP From £174.99 Now From £94.99
- Jessica Stone White Wooden Guest Bed and Trundle - 3ft SingleRRP From £594.99 Now From £329.99
- Tyler Grey Wooden Trundle Guest BedRRP From £189.99 Now From £104.99
What is a Trundle Day Bed?
A trundle day bed combines two different types of sleepers together: trundle beds and day beds. This means you can enjoy the two-in-one design of the trundle with the adaptability of a day bed.
A trundle day bed will look like any other day bed, except it will come with a trundle fitted underneath. This means having the advantage of a sofa-like sitting area, a bed and a guest bed all in one.
By having a trundle, you can enjoy space for an extra sleeper or simply use it as storage.
What’s the Difference Between A Day Bed and a Trundle Bed?
Day beds and trundle beds are usually paired together, but they are distinctly different. A day bed is a type of bed that is, essentially, a superior sofa bed. While day beds look a bit like sofas, they come with head ends and foot ends, which makes them a hybrid between a sofa and bed.
Trundle beds, on the other hand, are a low, wheeled section underneath a bed. This provides an extra compartment to store an additional mattress or for storage. Usually, trundles are stored under single or twin-sized beds.
Trundle day beds mix these features together, hence why we think they’re one of the best space-saving options when it comes to guest beds.