If you’re looking for a trundle or truckle bed then you’ve come to the right place. We have a range of trundle beds for you to choose from so you’re certain to find a style that will complement your interior.
The beauty of a trundle bed is that you can effortlessly accommodate a guest without taking up permanent space in a bedroom. Simply pull out an under bed trundle when you need it and slide it back underneath the bed for your convenience when your guest has gone home.
A Convenient Space Saving Solution
A trundle bed is a space saving solution for sleepovers. You can have an extra bed available for your guest within seconds. Browse our trundle bed frames today and find one to suit your needs.
- Versailles Stone White Metal Guest Underbed Trundle - 3ft SingleRRP From £189.99 Now From £104.99
- Jessica Stone White Wooden Guest Bed and Trundle - 3ft SingleRRP From £649.99 Now From £359.99
- Hornblower Stone White Wooden 3 Drawer Storage Guest Bed and Trundle - 3ft SingleRRP From £764.99 Now From £424.99
- Ellie White Wooden Trundle Guest Bed/Underbed Storage Drawer - 3ft SingleNow £104.99 RRP From £189.99
- Tyler White Wooden Trundle Guest BedRRP From £189.99 Now From £104.99
- Honey Pine Trundle GuestbedRRP From £209.99 Now From £114.99
- Tyler Grey Wooden Trundle Guest BedRRP From £189.99 Now From £104.99
What is a trundle bed?
A trundle bed is a low bed that is stored underneath and can be pulled out of another bed. Trundle beds usually come with wheels, so they can be easily moved.
Due to their compact size, trundle beds are an excellent option to accommodate visitors, as they can be rolled away after use. At Happy Beds, our trundle beds can be bought individually or bundled with a selection of our guest beds.
What size is a trundle bed?
Trundle beds come in a single size and also accept single sized mattresses. This is so they are easily able to slide underneath another bed.
Our trundle beds can easily fit under any single bed with the appropriate under-bed space, making them incredibly versatile.
Are trundle beds easy to assemble?
Yes! Due to the basic nature of the bed frames, our trundles require minimal assembly to build. All of our trundles are delivered flat-packed with a set of easy to follow instructions.
Not only are our trundle beds simple to assemble, but they're also easy to maintain! To keep your trundle looking and feeling brand new, take a look at our product care guides for tips and advice.