The beauty of a rolled up mattress is that it’s easily transportable, so you’ll never have to struggle with moving a mattress into your spare room or lounge area again. However, more importantly, these mattresses offer optimum comfort and exceptional support.
Roll up mattresses are ideal if you’re after a spare mattress for your guests to sleep on. These practical mattresses provide a good night’s sleep for friends or family staying the night while also offering convenience for you, particularly if your space is limited.
Vacuum Packed Mattresses for Your Convenience
From a single to a super king, we have rolled mattresses available in all sizes, so you’re certain to find a mattress to suit your personal preference.
Browse our range of rolled memory foam mattresses today and find a comfortable mattress you can bring out and store away with ease.
- Deluxe Memory Spring Rolled MattressRRP From £174.99 Now From £94.99
- Touch 3-Zone Memory Foam Orthopaedic Rolled MattressRRP From £219.99 Now From £119.99
- Deluxe Reflex Spring Rolled MattressRRP From £154.99 Now From £84.99
- Flex 1000 Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £189.99 Now From £104.99
- Ocean Gel Memory and Reflex Foam Cool Orthopaedic LayGel MattressRRP From £279.99 Now From £154.99
- Ocean Gel Pocket 2000 Memory and Reflex Foam Individual Sprung Cool Orthopaedic LayGel MattressRRP From £269.99 Now From £149.99
- Pocket Flexi 1000 Individual Sprung Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £264.99 Now From £144.99
- Touch 7-Zone Memory Foam Orthopaedic Rolled MattressRRP From £234.99 Now From £129.99
- Little Champ 800 Pocket Sprung Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £234.99 Now From £129.99
- SleepSoul Space 2000 Pocket Spring Pillowtop MattressRRP From £539.99 Now From £299.99
- Ortho Sleep 1500 Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £209.99 Now From £114.99
- Fusion Lite Memory and Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £219.99 Now From £119.99
- Impressions 6000 Cool Blue Memory and Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £309.99 Now From £169.99
- Spring Memory and Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £264.99 Now From £144.99
- SleepSoul Harmony Memory Foam Pocket Spring MattressRRP From £559.99 Now From £309.99
- SleepSoul Comfort 800 Pocket Spring MattressRRP From £314.99 Now From £174.99
- SleepSoul Cloud 800 Pocket Spring MattressRRP From £404.99 Now From £224.99
- SleepSoul Balance 800 Pocket Spring and Memory Foam MattressRRP From £334.99 Now From £184.99
- SleepSoul Serenity Memory Foam Pocket Spring Pillowtop MattressRRP From £444.99 Now From £244.99
What is a rolled-up mattress?
Rolled mattresses are called this because they undergo a process that allows them to be rolled up in a compact form for easy transport and delivery. This is done by using a vacuum to remove all air in the mattress, allowing the size to be reduced and the mattress rolled into a much more transportable shape.
As such, there's no need to worry about how to get a large mattress through doorways or up awkward stairs, as these mattresses are often delivered in a box!
Is a rolled-up mattress the same quality as a normal mattress?
A rolled mattress offers the exact same level of quality and comfort as a normal mattress, the only difference is how they arrive. The process of vacuum packing a mattress does not cause any damage to the mattress and you will receive the same quality of mattress as compared to receiving an unrolled mattress.
On top of this, a rolled mattress offers extra benefits as the vacuum packing process, meaning that you are receiving a mattress that is completely fresh!
Also all of the mattresses sold on Happy Beds come with a minimum 5-year guarantee, unless specified elsewhere.
What types of rolled-up mattresses are available?
We offer three main types of rolled mattresses here at Happy Beds so you can find the right type of mattress to suit your requirements. These include:
- Reflex foam rolled mattresses - containing no springs, a reflex foam rolled mattress offers outstanding support to your body throughout the night.
- Pocket sprung rolled mattresses - consisting of springs encased in individual pockets, a pocket sprung rolled mattress provides even weight distribution.
- Open coil springs rolled mattresses - the springs in an open coil spring rolled mattress are connected together with a wireframe, offering excellent support.
What sizes are rolled mattresses available in?
Just like our normal mattresses, our rolled mattresses come in a wide range of sizes to suit any bedroom and sleeper. Our sizes include:
How do I safely unpack a rolled mattress?
Unpacking a rolled mattress is exceptionally easy to do, all you need to do is take your mattress into your desired room and place it on either the floor or bed frame. Then, remove the packaging and watch as your mattress will begin to slowly expand and transform into its normal shape.
It's important to note that your mattress won't be fully ready to use for a few hours and some, such as rolled memory foam mattresses, may even take up to 48 hours before you can sleep on them. By giving your mattress time to rise into its shape, it will help to reduce the risk of any defects. Make sure to check each rolled mattress product listing carefully to find out more specific instructions.