If you’re looking for a stylish sleeping space for your boudoir, opt for a winged headboard bed. Our winged beds feature classic, deep-buttoned headboards, however, the edge of these headboards are winged for an updated take on this traditional style.
- Warwick Grey Velvet Fabric Ottoman BedRRP From £864.99 Now From £479.99
- Fenton Grey Velvet Fabric Ottoman BedRRP From £1,424.99 Now From £749.99
- Warwick Blue Velvet Fabric Ottoman BedRRP From £864.99 Now From £479.99
- Balmoral Grey Velvet Fabric Winged BedRRP From £669.99 Now From £354.99
- Fenton Midnight Blue Velvet Fabric Ottoman BedRRP From £1,424.99 Now From £749.99
- Newton Grey Velvet 4 Drawer Storage BedRRP From £1,009.99 Now From £559.99
- Newton Warm Stone Velvet 4 Drawer Storage BedRRP From £1,009.99 Now From £559.99
- Downton Grey Velvet Fabric 2 Drawer Storage BedRRP From £1,244.99 Now From £699.99
Browse Our Winged Headboard Beds Today
Make a unique statement in your bedroom by opting for a bed that flaunts a luxurious, winged headboard. Take a look at our range of winged headboards and find a colour and style you won’t want to be without.
What sizes are winged beds available in?
Our winged beds come in a variety of sizes to suit everyone:
- Double (4'6" x 6'3"): the smallest size out of our range, will perfectly accommodate 2 sleepers.
- King size (5' x 6'6"): a more luxurious option for those who like to stretch out in comfort.
- Super king size (6' x 6'6"): if you have lots of space, then our super king size beds will be the perfect choice.
What materials are winged beds available in?
Our winged beds are manufactured from wood, and wrapped in an upholstered material, to create a comfortable and stylish bed frame. The types of winged beds we offer are:
Do winged beds have different storage options available?
Yes! Our winged beds come with a range of available storage options:
- Ottoman storage: a large under-bed space with room to store bigger items like bedding, blankets and other bedroom essentials.
- Side drawers storage: drawers that pull out discreetly from the bed frame, and have space to store smaller items such as nightwear and accessories.
- End drawer storage: A drawer integrated into the foot of the bed, suitable for storing keepsakes or paperwork.
Are winged beds easy to build?
Yes, our winged beds are very simple to assemble. We ensure that all of our beds are delivered flat-packed with a set of easy-to-follow instructions, so you be rest assured that building your new winged bed will be straightforward.
For more information, we have a flat-pack bed and furniture guide that will give you useful tips to make the assembly of your bed even easier!