Double Sofa Beds
Whether you prefer fabric or leather, trundle or fold out, you’re sure to find a double or small double sofa bed that suits your style from our vast range here at Happy Beds.
Quick and easy to convert, our double sofa beds are a versatile piece of furniture that doubles as a cosy couch and a spacious guest bed for when you have visitors come to stay. Make the most of the space in your room!
Have More Guests to Stay – Shop Double Sofa Beds
Maximise your space and impress your guests – browse and shop our range of double and small double sofa beds below.
- Otto Grey Fabric Sofa BedNow £379.99 RRP £684.99
- Aurora Grey Fabric Sofa BedNow £129.99 RRP £234.99
- Snug Grey Fabric Sofa BedWas 264.99 Now £259.99 RRP £479.99
- Vivo Mink Fabric Sofa BedNow £579.99 RRP £1,044.99
- Jay-Be Modern Berry 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £889.99 RRP £999.99
- Jay-Be Retro Aubergine 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £1,569.99 RRP £1,899.99
- Jay-Be Retro Stone 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £1,569.99 RRP £1,899.99
- Jay-Be Retro Aubergine 3 Seater Sofa BedNow £1,889.99 RRP £2,299.99
- Franklin Black Leather Sofa Guest Day BedNow £174.99 RRP £314.99
- Farrow Large Sofa BedNow £319.99 RRP £579.99
- Jay-Be Classic Cream 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £904.99 RRP £999.99
- Jay-Be Classic Denim 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £904.99 RRP £999.99
- Jay-Be Modern Cream 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £889.99 RRP £999.99
- Jay-Be Modern Duck Egg 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £889.99 RRP £999.99
- Jay-Be Retro Cream 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £1,569.99 RRP £1,899.99
- Jay-Be Retro Duck Egg 3 Seater Sofa BedNow £1,889.99 RRP £2,299.99
- Monza Blue Fabric 3 Seater Sofa BedNow £339.99 RRP £614.99
- Vivo Brown Faux Leather Sofa BedNow £554.99 RRP £999.99
- Jay-Be Classic Duck Egg 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £904.99 RRP £999.99
- Jay-Be Classic Slate 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £904.99 RRP £999.99
- Jay-Be Classic Stone 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £904.99 RRP £999.99
- Jay-Be Retro Denim 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £1,569.99 RRP £1,899.99
- Jay-Be Retro Mink 2 Seater Sofa BedNow £1,569.99 RRP £1,899.99
- Jay-Be Retro Cream 3 Seater Sofa BedNow £1,889.99 RRP £2,299.99
What type of sofa beds are available?
Pull Out Sofa Beds
Pull-out sofa beds are the most common. The assembly process is very simple – all sleepers have to do is lift the seat, move it so it’s in line with the locking mechanism, then pull it down to create a bed. It’s a classic design for a reason!
Clic-Clac Sofa Beds
Clic-clac sofa beds are slightly more rare, but just as easy to use. All you need to do is pull down a front panel and unfold the sofa into a bed. To change it back to a sofa, just click the bed back into place.
Both options can come in both single and double variants, with extra functions like side drawers and under bed trundles.
What type of mattress do you need?
Relax – you don’t need a mattress for the vast majority of sofa beds. Mattresses almost always come bundled in with a sofa sleeper.
These mattresses are usually queen-size (120cm x 190cm or 47 x 74 inches), but can vary depending on the product.
What are the dimensions of a sofa bed?
Each sofa bed is different, but most sofa beds require 240cm (94 inches) of space when fully folded out.
Allocate space to walk around it and check each product on a case-by-case basis. We take care to craft unique products at Happy Beds, which means each sofa bed won’t have the exact same dimensions as another.
How Do I Choose The Best Sofa Bed For Me?
With so many options to choose from, it’s easy to become a bit overwhelmed.
First, consider who is sleeping on the bed – is it for adult guests, or somewhere for children to sleep? Adults will likely need a larger sofa bed than children, so keeping factors like this in mind is essential when considering seat capacity, size and depth.
All of this information is found underneath each product. Simply scroll down towards the bottom of a product page and click on “dimensions”.
Once you figure out who will be sleeping on the sofa bed, just let your personal preference do the rest.
With so many options on offer, your perfect sofa bed isn’t that far away.