European King Mattresses
A European king size mattress is perfect if you have a continental bed frame. Why? Well, European king size mattresses are longer and wider than UK king size. So, if you mix and match, you could be faced with a mattress that’s too long or a bed frame that’s too wide!
Choose a European king size mattress to accommodate your European frame and you’ll have a comfortable night’s sleep every night of the week.
- Touch 3-Zone Memory Foam Orthopaedic Rolled MattressRRP From £219.99 Now From £119.99
- Flex 1000 Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £189.99 Now From £104.99
- Ocean Gel Memory and Reflex Foam Cool Orthopaedic LayGel MattressRRP From £279.99 Now From £154.99
- Ocean Gel Pocket 2000 Memory and Reflex Foam Individual Sprung Cool Orthopaedic LayGel MattressRRP From £269.99 Now From £149.99
- Touch 7-Zone Memory Foam Orthopaedic Rolled MattressRRP From £234.99 Now From £129.99
- Ortho Sleep 1500 Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £209.99 Now From £114.99
- Fusion Lite Memory and Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £219.99 Now From £119.99
- Panda Memory Foam Bamboo Mattress TopperRRP From £264.99 Now From £99.95
- Impressions 6000 Cool Blue Memory and Reflex Foam Orthopaedic MattressRRP From £309.99 Now From £169.99
Why a European King Size Mattress is Your Best Option
If you happen to fall head over heels for a luxuriously large, European king size bed frame then you need a special mattress to go hand-in-hand with it. Our European king size mattresses are available in various types; browse our selection today and find the mattress of your dreams.
What size is a European king mattress?
A European king mattress comes in a measurement of 160 x 200 cm. This means they are slightly larger than our standard UK king-size mattresses.
If you're looking for a different mattress size, we have a wide range of mattresses available in a variety of sizes.
What materials are European king mattresses available in?
Our European king mattresses are available in two materials:
What fillings are European king mattresses available in?
Our European king mattresses come with three different filling options:
- Memory foam: made from polyurethane foam that uses body heat and moulds fully to your body for complete support.
- Reflex foam: polyurethane foam with tiny holes that will partially mould to your body, offering ample support as you sleep.
- Latex foam: a mattress created with a latex layer that, when usually combined with springs, makes for a more bouncy and elasticated surface to sleep on.
Who are European king mattresses suitable for?
A European king mattress is suitable for people who own a European King bed frame.
As both European king bed frames and European mattresses have a different size to the standard UK size beds and mattresses, they cannot be used with any other sized product.
If you're not sure what mattress you need, we have a measuring guide that will help you choose the correct size mattress for you.