Bedford White Wooden Bunk Bed
Reasons to Buy
- High quality white finish
- Constructed using high quality components
- Central solid grooved head ends and foot ends
- Can be split into two 3ft Single beds
- Solid wooden slatted bases for firmer mattress support and air circulation
- Supplied flat packed
- Easy to follow instructions provided
- Manufactured for easy self-assembly
The bed is constructed using high quality materials for increased stability and sturdiness and is finished in white. The coating not only gives a great look it also protects the wooden frame.
The Bedford bunk bed is designed for children and it is not recommended for use by adults. The bunk can be split into two single beds. Both the head ends and foot ends have a central solid design with vertical grooves. There is a gap beneath the bed perfect for storing items you don't want on display.
The solid slatted base gives firmer support to your mattress. The bed does come flat packed but can be easily assembled using the easy to follow instructions provided.
3ft Bed Frame:
- A - Height: 153.4 cm
- B - Length: 201 cm
- C - Width: 98.5 cm
- D - Siderail Length: 190 cm
- E - Floor Clearance: 27 cm
- Weight: 44 kg
Mattress Size: 90 x 190 cm
All measurements are approximates.
To make things that little bit easier, you can find comprehensive instructions for your chosen product within this section. In case you need any more help or assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch.