- SleepSoul Space 2000 Pocket Spring Pillowtop MattressRRP From £739.99 Now From £409.99
- SleepSoul Bliss 800 Pocket Spring and Memory Foam Pillowtop MattressRRP From £449.99 Now From £249.99
- SleepSoul Harmony Memory Foam Pocket Spring MattressRRP From £414.99 Now From £229.99
- SleepSoul Heaven Pocket Sprung MattressRRP From £359.99 Now From £199.99
- SleepSoul Air Open Spring and Memory Foam MattressRRP From £234.99 Now From £129.99
- SleepSoul Balance 800 Pocket Spring and Memory Foam MattressRRP From £334.99 Now From £184.99
- SleepSoul Paradise Pocket Sprung MattressRRP From £354.99 Now From £194.99
- SleepSoul Comfort 800 Pocket Spring MattressRRP From £314.99 Now From £174.99
- SleepSoul Cloud 800 Pocket Spring MattressRRP From £524.99 Now From £289.99
What types of mattress surfaces are in the SleepSoul range?
Whether you want to feel like you're sleeping on a cloud or would prefer something a little more solid, there's a SleepSoul mattress that will suit you. The range of SleepSoul mattresses have one of the following surfaces:
- Quilted top - Luxurious quilting that is soft and breathable, offering a great night's sleep every time.
- Pillowtop - A soft pillow-top layer of the plushest fillings provide additional cushioning for the ultimate comfort
- Boxtop layer - Supportive boxtop layer gives extra support during the night for a comfortable night's sleep.
What sizes are the SleepSoul mattresses available in?
The range of SleepSoul mattresses is perfect for any room or bed size, as we have a large variety of sizes available for you to choose from.
- SleepSoul Single Mattress (3' x 6'3") - The perfect size for a solo sleeper, particularly for younger people or those with smaller rooms.
- SleepSoul Small Double Mattress (4'6" x 6'3") - For those who want a little extra space but maybe can't accommodate a full double!
- SleepSoul Double Mattress (4'6" x 6'3") - The classic size for couples or even solo sleepers who just want a little extra space.
- SleepSoul King Size Mattress (5' x 6'6") - Great for spreading out during the night and sleeping comfortably!
- SleepSoul Super King Size Mattress (5' x 6'6") - The ultimate in luxury, the largest size we offer in our SleepSoul range!
Ensure that you check the specific mattress that catches your eye to see if it is available in the size you want and that you can fit the mattress into your bedroom before purchasing. Find out more information on how to find the perfect mattress for you with our helpful mattress buying guide!
Are the SleepSoul Mattresses easy to move?
Yes! SleepSoul mattresses have been designed to be incredibly simple to move around the house thanks to the innovative way they are packaged. Each SleepSoul mattress has been vacuum packed using a specialised system and is delivered boxed.
But what does this mean for you? Well, not only is it more environmentally friendly, we can deliver more of these mattresses at once in comparison to a traditional mattress, but it's also much easier on you when transporting it around the house. SleepSoul mattresses easily get upstairs and into your room due to being rolled and packaged in a box!
So whether you've ordered a single mattress or a super-king mattress, there's no need to stress about how to move it around your home.
They are even easier to set up in your bedroom as all you need to do is unbox your new SleepSoul mattress in your bedroom and then place it onto your bed base.
You then need to unroll the mattress by removing the outer plastic and then discard the inner wrap. After that, your mattress will automatically begin to expand! Please note that it will take up to 24-hours for your SleepSoul mattress to expand fully.
Do SleepSoul mattresses come with a warranty?
You can sleep with peace of mind as every SleepSoul mattress comes with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty. This means that you can have a whole decade of comfortable and restful sleep!
The warranty will be valid from the day that you receive your mattress, so you get a decade of restful sleep with the safety of a SleepSoul warranty!
What is the difference between a memory foam mattress and a pocket sprung mattress?
A pocket sprung mattress has been designed to provide you with plenty of excellent support while sleeping. This is because a pocket sprung mattress has hundreds of individual springs sewn into a pocket of fabric, allowing the springs to provide you with the support that helps to relieve pressure on your body during the night.
Memory foam mattresses have a layer of memory foam or memory gel that moulds to your shape through the night, thanks to your body heat. It provides a comfortable place to sleep and will bounce back to its original shape in the morning. Over time though, it will remember your favoured sleeping position and body shape, providing you with a sleep that is customised to you! The range of SleepSoul mattresses is available with memory foam and pocket springs, giving you a great choice and fantastic support.
What is a hybrid mattress?
Hybrid mattresses combine the features of different types of mattresses into a single mattress for the ultimate comfort. This can combine memory foam, gel or latex with a spring system such as pocket springs or open coil springs.
A hybrid mattress will offer its sleeper the perfect combination of comfy support from the foam layers alongside a supportive and robust feel from the springs! So whether you want a hybrid memory foam mattress or a hybrid cooling mattress, there's guaranteed to be something you'll love in the SleepSoul range. Find out more about the different types of mattresses with our mattress size guide.
How do I find the right mattress firmness?
Each mattress has a firmness rating that indicates how much support it will provide you during the night. This is something that you will need to consider seriously, as the wrong type of firmness can result in an uncomfortable sleep and can even cause health issues in the future.
As such, we have a clear indication on Happy Beds that lets you see what the firmness rating of each SleepSoul mattress is. In addition, our firmness rating tool will take into account how many people a mattress needs to accommodate alongside their weight, helping you get a mattress that is right for you.
We also have easy-to-understand icons that help provide more information about SleepSoul mattresses, such as a memory foam mattress or a pocket sprung mattress. Take a look at our symbols guide to find out more about this!
What is a rolled-up mattress?
A rolled-up mattress is, quite simply, a mattress that has been vacuum packed and rolled for transportation. They can be packed into a box for easy delivery compared to a traditional mattress that arrives already set. Not only is a mattress in a box very convenient to move around, but it also means that you get a fresh mattress every time.
These mattresses are also very easy to set up in your bedroom. You simply need to unbox your new SleepSoul mattress and then place it onto your bed base. Once the outer plastic is removed and unrolled, your mattress automatically starts to expand, and it will be completely ready in 24-hours.
Rolled mattresses offer the same high quality as any other mattress as they are condensed, rolled and boxed using a specialised system. This means that they can be compressed to 1/8 their original size without causing them any damage. For more information on this, check out the helpful video below!