Small Single Metal Beds
Choose from our range of small single metal beds, made with an extremely durable and sturdy metal bed frame. These beds provide a clean and modern style, whilst being practical by not taking up too much floor space. From white to black metal single bed frames, these timeless furniture items are also available with a stunning headboard and mattress, such as our collection of Jay-Be Folding Beds.
Foldable small single metal beds
Not only stylish in design, our single metal bed frames are available with a foldable metal frame, providing maximum comfort with minimal space required. This convenient feature allows you to prepare your home quick and easy for the next time you have any impromptu overnight guests.
- Jay-Be Visitor Contract Folding Bed with Performace Mattress - 2ft6 Small SingleNow £144.99 RRP From £264.99
- Jay-Be Supreme Folding Bed with MattressRRP From £244.99 Now From £134.99
- Jay-Be Crown Premier Folding Bed with Deep Sprung Mattress - 2ft6 Small SingleNow £304.99 RRP From £549.99
- Jay-Be Revolution Folding Bed with MattressRRP From £209.99 Now From £114.99
- Jay-Be Jubilee Folding Bed with MattressRRP From £244.99 Now From £134.99
- Jay-Be Crown Windermere Folding Bed with Waterproof Deep Sprung Mattress - 2ft6 Small SingleNow £329.99 RRP From £594.99
What is a metal bed?
A metal bed is a type of bed frame. It can also be referred to as bed rails. Metal beds are popular for their long-lasting durability, clean design and easy maintenance. They are very easy to clean, as well as incredibly robust, which makes them ideal as kids beds. Furthermore, metal beds are typically very easy to assemble. We have a huge selection of metal beds, whether you're looking for a single, double, bunk or children's bed.
What are the benefits of a metal bed?
Metal bed frames provide a sturdy and incredibly strong structure, which allows it to continuously support lots of weight for many years, making it a long-lasting investment. Metal bed frames are less maintenance and are easier to clean than wood or material bed frames, because they are less likely to get easily marked or damaged, nor are they targeted by insects or pests.
Whilst metal beds are very resilient to general wear and tear, we would still recommend checking out our guide, with all our top tips on how to care for metal beds and furniture to ensure a lasting quality over time.