For a strong frame with an elegant and modern look, why not go for a metal bed? With high-quality nickel and aluminium among the materials used, the frames are sturdy and supportive without being chunky and ungainly, thus offering the perfect addition to a contemporary bedroom with a clean and clutter-free design.
Metal beds in all shapes and sizes
Here at Happy Beds, we pride ourselves on the range of sleeping options we can offer you. We've a huge variety of metal beds – from black, white and silver designs, so you can be sure of a solution that suits your aesthetic down to a T.
Choose the ideal colour to suit your room, and rest assured that our team will work with you to provide the metal bed of your dreams. Whether it’s a single, double, bunk or children's bed you’re looking for, browse our range today and pick out a stylish metal-framed option for your home.
Our metal bed frames come in a range of types to suit any bedroom, whether you're looking for a bunk bed for a child's bedroom or want an elegant day bed to accommodate guests. Explore our whole range of metal beds including:
- Metal Bunk Beds - perfect for siblings sharing a room or for children who want to have sleepovers, our metal bunk bed frames are durable enough to meet your needs.
- Metal Kids Beds - make sure your child can sleep comfortably with one of our sturdy and beautiful metal kids beds.
- Metal Guest Beds - guests can sleep comfortably and in style with a metal guest bed frame.
- Metal Day Beds - our metal day beds are perfect for relaxing during the day and sleeping during the night.
- Metal Trundle Beds - a metal trundle bed is great for providing extra space for visitors and can be stored underneath a bed with ease.
- Metal Cot Beds - make sure your baby can sleep safely and comfortably with a metal cot beds.
- Metal Folding Beds - the ultimate way to save space, our metal folding beds offer high levels of comfort alongside plenty of functionality.
Our metal beds come in a variety of sizes to suit any bedroom size or personal sleeping preferences. This includes the following sizes:
- Small Single Metal Beds - great for rooms running short on space, our small single metal beds make ideal guest beds or children's beds.
- Single Metal Beds - a popular choice, a single metal bed can easily fit into most rooms with minimal effort.
- Small Double Metal Beds - combine reliability with style with one of our small double metal beds, great for those who want a little extra room to sleep.
- Double Metal Beds - our double metal beds are great for couples or solo sleepers who enjoy stretching out during the night.
- King Size Metal Beds - allow yourself to sleep like royalty with a king size metal bed, crafted with the highest-quality materials.
We have a metal bed to suit any bedroom décor with a wide range of colours available to purchase, including:
- Grey Metal Beds - an on-trend colour combined with elegant designs means that a grey metal bed will suit any room.
- Black Metal Beds - a classic colour that will always be in our style, our black metal beds offer a timeless option.
- White Metal Beds - ideal for creating a light appearance, our white metal beds are a great choice.
- Pink Metal Beds - brighten up your child's bedroom with a stylish pink metal bed frame.
Metal beds have some fantastic advantages that make them a great choice. Firstly, a metal bed frame doesn’t need as much maintenance compared to other frames, meaning you can use it for a longer period of time.
They’re also very durable, so you don’t need to worry about accidentally damaging it or ruining the aesthetic easily. They are the tough cookies of the bed frame world thanks to their ability to resist damage and take a lot of weight!
The final advantage is the aesthetic. For certain bedrooms, a metal bed frame can stand out more thanks to its angular finishes, creative headboard designs and colour choices.
For some people, when they think of metal frames, images of a creaky, noisy bed may come to mind. However, this is only relevant for especially old metal bed frames. For modern, new variants, they are not significantly louder than their wooden counterparts, so you can expect a quiet, muted bed frame.