White Bed Frames
If you want to add a splash of simplicity to your bedroom, why not opt for a white bed frame? Our range of white beds come in a variety of styles while keeping comfort and good value as the top priority. White beds give off a clean, modern vibe.
- Orion White Wooden Storage Bunk BedRRP From £989.99 Now From £469.99
- Grace White Wooden Day Bed with Guest Bed TrundleRRP From £704.99 Now From £329.99
- Milo White Wooden Mid Sleeper Kids BedRRP From £839.99 Now From £464.99
- Arctic White Wooden Low Sleeper 4 Drawer Storage BedRRP From £404.99 Now From £224.99
- Pilot White Wooden Mid Sleeper Cabin BedRRP From £449.99 Now From £249.99
- Kimbo White Mid Sleeper Cabin BedRRP From £899.99 Now From £419.99
- Arctic White Wooden Low Sleeper Storage BedRRP From £264.99 Now From £144.99
- Sleep White Wooden Day BedRRP From £649.99 Now From £359.99
- Kimbo Pink and White Mid Sleeper Cabin BedRRP From £899.99 Now From £419.99
- Grace White Wooden Day BedRRP From £569.99 Now From £259.99
- Pegasus Pink and White Wooden High SleeperRRP From £1,279.99 Now From £599.99
- Tam Tam White and Grey Wooden Bunk Bed with Underbed Storage DrawerRRP From £1,054.99 Now From £584.99
- Cookie Pink and White Wooden Cabin BedRRP From £759.99 Now From £339.99
- Stella Pink and White Wooden Kids Low Sleeper Cabin Storage BedRRP From £489.99 Now From £229.99
- Tam Tam White and Grey Wooden Bunk BedRRP From £894.99 Was From £494.99 Now From £499.99
White frames for a modern aesthetic
Whether you’re looking for a white single bed frame or a double bed frame, our range of white beds can fit effortlessly in your bedroom. Browse and shop our collection below to find the modern bed you need.
What types of white bed frames are available?
Deciding on what type of bed you want for your bedroom can depend on many factors, including what your interior is alongside what you will need your bed to do. Our range includes:
- White Bunk Beds - from siblings sharing a room to making sleepovers better than ever, our white bunk beds are the perfect choice.
- White Kids Beds - with their neutral white colour, our range of white kids beds are sure to suit any child's bedroom!
- White Storage Beds - keep your bedroom clutter-free with the extra space in our white storage beds.
- White Guest Beds - make sure that visitors always have somewhere comfortable to sleep with a white guest bed.
- White Day Beds - elegant and stylish, a white day bed combines the functionality of a sofa with the comfort of a bed.
- White TV Beds - add some high-tech style to your bedroom with a white TV bed, perfect to catch up on your favourite shows.
- White Trundle Beds - designed to be stored underneath a bed with the accommodating space, our white trundle beds are a space-saving solution for guests.
- White Folding Beds - our white folding beds can be easily stored away when not in use whilst still providing a comfortable space for visitors to sleep.
- White Gaming Beds - the perfect choice for gaming mad kids or teenagers, our white gaming beds offer space for them to game in comfort.
What materials are white bed frames available in?
Bring your bedroom to life with a beautiful white bed frame, no matter what type of décor you want to use. Our range of white beds are made with the following materials for you to choose from:
- Wooden White Beds - sturdy and with a classic touch, a wooden white bed is guaranteed to suit any interior whilst also being long-lasting.
- Metal White Beds - a white metal bed can add a dash of traditional, yet contemporary, glamour to a bedroom.
- Fabric White Beds - an incredibly popular choice, our fabric white beds are designed in a variety of styles and are upholstered in luxuriously soft fabric.
- Leather White Beds - add a luxe feel to your bedroom with one of our glamorous leather white beds.
What sizes are white beds available in?
No matter the available space in your bedroom, we have a white bed frame that will fit. From a box room to an extravagant master bedroom, there's guaranteed to be a white bed to suit. Our range includes:
- Small Single White Beds - great for smaller rooms that need to save on space, a small single white bed is ideal for children or teenagers.
- Single White Beds - one of our most popular options, a single white bed can easily accommodate everyone from children to adults.
- Small Double White Beds - whether it's for a teenager who wants more space or for a room that's running a little short on space, a small double white bed provides a comfortable sleep.
- Double White Beds - with a range of styles available, our double white beds are great for couples or for a single sleeper to relax in comfort.
- King Size White Beds - make use of your bedroom space with one of our extravagant king size white beds.
- Super King Size White Beds - offering the ultimate in luxurious comfort, a super king size bed means that even couples can stretch out during the night.
- European Single White Beds - great for growing teenagers or tall adults, a European single white bed is slightly longer than a traditional single bed.
What are the advantages of a white bed?
White beds are a popular choice for numerous reasons, but their most appealing aspect is their ability to adapt to different colours and styles of bedroom. With a neutral colour, you can create a clean looking bedroom with ease or add colourful bedding to add vibrant pops of colour.
Whether you want your white bed to fit in or be an eye-catching centrepiece, it always thrives thanks to its versatility.
What bedrooms suit a white bed?
White beds are a safe choice, but you need to carefully consider how it is going to fit in with the rest of your bedroom furniture. If you have “loud”, colourful furniture, then a white bed is perfect to complement them by drawing their colour out.
On the other hand, for those who like a clean, monochrome look, a white bed is one of the best options to achieve this. White wooden beds are also perfectly suited to minimalist or scandi style bedrooms. You really can’t go wrong!
It’s worth considering the size of your bedroom. If you have a smaller bedroom, a white bed frame can make a room feel more spacious by reflecting light. So, if you’re struggling for space, opting for something like a white wooden bed is better than darker options.